Alexandre Pato

KleyLima

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Hiddink unsure whether to give the deal the 'ok' according to SSN.  Much as i think managers should get the final say, I dont think Guus will on this. Emenalo will i suspect

Interesting if it happens.  Pato in, Remy out (apparently he wants a loan move by deadline day)

9 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea are set to complete the signing of Brazil striker Alexandre Pato on loan, sources have told ESPN FC.

This deal would be much sweeter if we could somehow push Falcao the other way to Corinthians as well.

All f these sources saying "Hiddink is unsure" or "Hiddink blocking the move." ^_^

highly doubt our interim manager has any say in transfers. Any signings we make in January are Emenalo/board signings.

All f these sources saying "Hiddink is unsure" or "Hiddink blocking the move." [emoji5]

highly doubt our interim manager has any say in transfers. Any signings we make in January are Emenalo/board signings.

He absolutely has say... It's rumoured to be a loan deal which directly impacts Guus.

19 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

He absolutely has say... It's rumoured to be a loan deal which directly impacts Guus.

I think his "say" goes as far as "sure, I'll work with him," rather than him telling the board to go and sign him.