Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Alexandre Pato

Spike

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolz at Emenalo's jacket. Does he seriously wear a hoody to work? Who does he think he is, a retired jazz bassist?  I know its casual friday but wtf. Patos outfit however is classy AF and he looks genuinely delighted to be here. Other than that you can't be more superficial than the people behind this signing really.

12 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Lolz at Emenalo's jacket. Does he seriously wear a hoody to work? Who does he think he is, a retired jazz bassist?  I know its casual friday but wtf. Patos outfit however is classy AF and he looks genuinely delighted to be here. Other than that you can't be more superficial than the people behind this signing really.

hYAzbYf.gif?noredirect

Swagless post.

Big Mike really has them mad out here.

Emenalo just wrapped up a low risk, high reward signing and is about to hit the town. Let my brodie live.

Just now, Styles said:

Believe. Mike got us.

Think Pato will have any success here? 

Haven't watched a min of his football since he departed Milan, and he does come across as highly motivated at this move.

As for Big Mike. Nah, I ain't sweating his talents, but trust in the board as a whole is at an all-time low.  

Just now, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Think Pato will have any success here? 

Haven't watched a min of his football since he departed Milan, and he does come across as highly motivated at this move.

As for Big Mike. Nah, I ain't sweating his talents, but trust in the board as a whole is at an all-time low.  

Honestly, I have no idea about Pato. I haven't watched him play since like 2011? Give or take a year

Looking at his recent record he seems to have been able to stay fit and score goals. And with reported wages of about 30k this is the very definition of low risk, high reward. 

Emenalo fans stay winning. Another astute deal in the transfer market. Low risk, high reward type player. But but "he ain't the same player anymore" says the guy who hasn't watched Pato in 5 years. Clean slate for a player who'll be eager to impress in limited time.

5 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

Emenalo fans stay winning. Another astute deal in the transfer market. Low risk, high reward type player. But but "he ain't the same player anymore" says the guy who hasn't watched Pato in 5 years. Clean slate for a player who'll be eager to impress in limited time.

Many said the same about Falcao. 

I was a big fan of him when he was 22/23 and wanted to see him in Chelsea shirt . Looks like our club is going for all the players they couldn't get during their prime(Torres, Falcao, and now him).

I thought Falcao would succeed  but heck that didn't happen. I really hope he shines, COME ON PATO.

Welcome to CHELSEA FC.

53 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Many said the same about Falcao. 

Difference is Falcao was already finished at Monaco, had massively declined physically and turns 30 next year. Pato hasn't suffered a major injury in 4 years and is just 26.

Also they're completely two different styles of strikers. Falcao has always been reliant on service. Pato can create his own chances and is still relatively quick to get on the end of passes.