• Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

at the moment Chelsea future doesn't look good and if Chelsea keeps the same management staff and doesn't make quick changes and bring in youth and young fresh pacey players and not old worn out players. Chelsea look like Aston Villa 2.0

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Robguima said:

Very difficult to buy that though - u buy a prospect like stones and hope he develops a sense of when to do what. Reckon with ball playing defenses Kompany is as good as it gets - still not good enough for some.

As long as you don't go overboard with telling your defenders to play out from the back - like Martinez does - then I think you can drill into your players - especially young players since they are still developing - on what to do in different situations.

Chuffed we managed a draw!

To be perfectly honest, I'd be pissed if we were robbed of a win on an offside goal like that (can think of a few times that's happened).  However, given that Terry was in an onside position when Ivan (I think it was Ivan) originally headed the ball into area I can see how it was missed.  Oscar barely knicked it and was surrounded by two white shirts.  Hard to say in real time that Oscar helped that ball on.  Easily could've missed that anyone got a touch on it.  Easily could've looked like it was an Everton player.

Tbf, I did NOT predict getting a point before kick off, so I'm not upset at all about the result. Will watch the replay tomorrow to see the performances, but from what I saw from the goals, our defenders made some really shocking mistakes. 

You have to say this for Diego, he never gives up. Thought his continued effort, spirit and runs got us back in the match. Thought we were dead and gone at 0-2. But here comes Diego. And then at 1-2, everyone starts giving maximum effort. Kudos to Diego and we need him healthy.

Thought Cesc came to play today even though it was not evident until he was moved back with the Oscar-Matic change. Certainly can see Oscar is best option. Pedro needs to grab some bench for awhile. Kenedy was a spark and assume Hazard will be back vs Arsenal, otherwise Kenedy should start.

Mikel and Cesc make for a decent midfield at the moment. We'll see how that progresses.

John Terry? What else is left to be said? Legend and max effort all day.

Courtois had some huge saves certainly.

Let's challenge to get in the top 6-8 of the table and make a run to the FA Cup championship. This is probably the best we can do at this point. It would be great to get at least one point next Saturday.

I believe out form over the past 6 matches is 10 points and in the top 6 for that period so that is some improvement.

Let's keep up the intensity and make the end of the year very interesting.

Come on you Chelsea!!

7 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

For this Jose will get ban for some matches and some money to pay :v

<3

Jose would have said that he won't comment on the extra time and the offside because he doesn't want to be fined.  For which he would receive a fine.  I'm expecting Martinez to come out unscathed.

Some absolutely woeful football there.

Let's not exaggerate this aswell, we scored 1 lucky deflected goal and a goal that shouldn't have stood for offside. The only difference between us today and us under Mourinho was the fact that under Mourinho we didn't get any luck at all and today we had a huge slice.

Ivanovic is still as much use as Stephen Hawking, Azpi and Matic look surprisingly and disappointingly poor, Mikel and Ramires still aren't good enough at this level, Pedro is too lightweight for this league and RLC, Baba and Kenedy are still not getting any meaningful minutes despite there being no reason not to play them.

Proof that the players aren't as bothered this season, for whatever reason, and that there is nothing Mourinho could have done or Hiddink can do. All I hope for now is to finish the season soon and finish as high as we can while not qualifying for the waste of time that is the Europa League. Will be nice to have midweeks off next season at least.

Just to think we could have been 7th and 2 points off 5th if we'd converted all those league draws against Watford, United, WBA and Everton into wins. That seems like a world away now though.

Knew from the start when I saw TWO defensive midfielders in the line up that we would in for a boring first half. Matic and Pedro were awful again during the first half and even with the two DM, Barkley was still finding room to pull the strings and turn Matic constantly. I also want people to stop calling for Baba to start, did you not watch the few games he did play? He was awful.... not ready to start yet. Ivanovic is horrendous I get it but Baba is surely not the answer. We need to bring in a solid RB in January. Guys said January is for panic buys, well for me the right side of defense is a panic position. Get your check book out Mr.Abramovich.... would also like to see a striker come in also. Diego has been great recently but looked like he was hurt today. Very entertaining game of football nevertheless but some luck to find a draw.

Terry messed up on the first goal - nice own goal btw. Ivanovic did not move at all on the third goal. He is as useful as Stephen Hawking as someone else said on this forum.

17 hours ago, Jason said:

We have improved a lot under Hiddink? I know we are still unbeaten under him but let's not exaggerate things here. Apart from the Crystal Palace match, we're still seeing the performances that we saw under Mourinho - dull, insipid, uninspiring football.

Are trying to attack little bit more, Azpi is allowed to go forward more, and sometimes we are doing some pressing. However our defence is still shit, and together i wouldn't call it improving 'a lot'