• Willian
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

1 minute ago, Styles said:

It's a joke. All season we've heard 'oh Jose couldn't get Stones etc etc' as if he was going to walk straight in and improve the team. He wouldn't and our back 4 is shit.

He would have been rotting in the reserves if he did all the showboating in defence, like today.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Mak said:

Licking my lips at the prospect of all the salty salt that'll come out of Martinez's mouth after the game. Fucking mug.

All hail João Terrydinho! What a finish that was!

Well lets hope Diego Costa isn't seriously injured. We would of won if he was still on I think. Goal and an assist, although he wasn't up to much in the first half he is quite clearly vital to our team. Also I'll say it again John Stones is one of the most overrated defenders in Europe, he would make a pretty good midfield player but honestly hes not worth 35M or anything near it, he takes too many chances with the ball and still gets caught out with silly things. 

Also hate Roberto Martinez so much, so to see John Terry score an offside goal in the 99th minute or whatever when it was only 7 minutes added on is so good. 

Just now, Jason said:

He would have been rotting in the reserves if he did all the showboating in defence, like today.

I don't think Mourinho even scouted him; he probably just wanted to make a big money signing for the sake of it. He's the least Mourinho-like defender. Imagine the same manager who got rid of Luiz wanting to sign Stoes. It doesn't add up.

10 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I went from punching the air to ruing dropped points within seconds.

We have improved a lot under Hiddink and thisfight back would have almost certainly not happened under Jose, but we need to start picking up wins.

We have improved a lot under Hiddink? I know we are still unbeaten under him but let's not exaggerate things here. Apart from the Crystal Palace match, we're still seeing the performances that we saw under Mourinho - dull, insipid, uninspiring football.

2 minutes ago, Styles said:

I don't think Mourinho even scouted him; he probably just wanted to make a big money signing for the sake of it. He's the least Mourinho-like defender. Imagine the same manager who got rid of Luiz wanting to sign Stoes. It doesn't add up.

To be fair, I'm not sure there's another Luiz out there. Stones can definitely do better - he's still young after all - but he's not that error prone like Luiz. And Mourinho's teams tend to have a centre back who can play out from the back anyway.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

We have improved a lot under Hiddink? I know we are still unbeaten under him but let's not exaggerate things here. Apart from the Crystal Palace match, we're still seeing the performances that we saw under Mourinho - dull, insipid, uninspiring football.

Games were being lost on the regular before Hiddink. The opposition scoring first pretty much sealed a defeat. That's real improvement.

I do hope the FA will throw the book at Roberto Martinez for his post-match comments, if they need any help, just pretend it's Jose saying it instead of him. Will work a treat. 

God I hate that prick Martinez. Total cretin and an absolute hypocrite.

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

Games were being lost on the regular before Hiddink. The opposition scoring first pretty much sealed a defeat. That's real improvement.

the only thing that's changed is the luck. apart from that NOTHING.

any half decent manager would have first and foremost taken off iva from the squad itself, forget the starting 11.

wow..... uninspiring first half by both sides.

2nd half we didnt deserve to be 2 down but then we performed like world beaters for 30 minutes.

To all those who were leaving the ground early at 2-2 and then 2-3......shame on you.  Mind you, I wouldnt mind betting some others online were shutting down their streams as well

;-)

6 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Half the time us scoring first also sealed a defeat lol

Improved in that sense but we still have yet to win on the trot which is still worrying and lose against Arsenal or even drawn and that's still a sodding win a month and near the drop zone still.Long way to go still.looked liked we'd turned a corner against Palace then turned back and went back to be dull/dodgy again 

1 minute ago, didierforever said:

the only thing that's changed is the luck. apart from that NOTHING.

any half decent manager would have first and foremost taken off iva from the squad itself, forget the starting 11.

I'd rather be a lucky manager than a clever manager.

We've seen two managers in charge this season. They both use him. They must both be less than half decent.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yes, there is a lot of improvement, and that is only a indication about how bad it was before. Imagine if this game happened during Mourinho period. Game over after the 2-0 with a big chance of huge 4-0 or something defeat.

The team still bad, but I don't think at this point this team is worst than United, who is 10 points ahead. Beginning of the season was a real disaster.