• Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

Here is the winging c**t is all his glory! Bask in his tears.

By the way Roberto, it is AT LEAST 7mins of added time. And YES, something did happen within those 7 mins, your stupid players were in the away end at the stroke of 90mins. Knobhead. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Mak said:

By the way Roberto, it is AT LEAST 7mins of added time. And YES, something did happen within those 7 mins, you're stupid players were in the away end at the stroke of 90mins. Knobhead. 

Same thing happened to them at Bournemouth. Scored in injury time to make 3-2, over-celebrated, referee added more time, Bournemouth equalized. (funnily enough, they were also 2-0 up in that game before being pegged back to 2-2 and that late drama)

49 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Let's all talk about Zouma's poor positioning for a minute. Kid is fast and has a nasty tackle on him but he really needs to improve on his positioning and passing

Hard to criticise him for poor positioning when 50% of the time he's covering Ivanovic.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Same thing happened to them at Bournemouth. Scored in injury time to make 3-2, over-celebrated, referee added more time, Bournemouth equalized. (funnily enough, they were also 2-0 up in that game before being pegged back to 2-2 and that late drama)

Unbelieveable knobhead he is. The interviewer as well didn't even have the nous to say it to his face about over-celebrating within added time. Can't believe he has the gall to stand there and say he wants an explanation for the extra 50 seconds...

33 minutes ago, Tomo said:

As you know I was one of the biggest backers of Jose on here but he completely lost the team and the performances, the Watford and today fightbacks wouldnt have happened under him (this season).

You're right, I probably didexaggarare by saying a lot, but despite only two wins jn six we have made positive steps to recovery and I would have maintained that belief even if this ended 0-2.

Maybe you're right but relying only on fight back spirit won't get us far. Our quality of play still leaves a lot to be desired and in the case of today, why did we only start playing after going 2-0 down? Where was that desire, urgency and intensity before that? And not to mention, we undid all the good work in fighting back to make it 2-2 with that defensive debacle for their third. Terry's goal could have been the winner, instead of an equalizer.

3 minutes ago, The Mak said:

Unbelieveable knobhead he is. The interviewer as well didn't even have the nous to say it to his face about over-celebrating within added time. Can't believe he has the gall to stand there and say he wants an explanation for the extra 50 seconds...

Hardly a surprise. He didn't even have the balls to admit that the referee made a mistake in not giving City a stonewall penalty for that Stones challenge on Sterling.

14 minutes ago, The Mak said:

By the way Roberto, it is AT LEAST 7mins of added time. And YES, something did happen within those 7 mins, your stupid players were in the away end at the stroke of 90mins. Knobhead. 

What A Twat!

It's still a bad result and a bad game from us.  Great comeback, but overall not good enough, i'd be over the moon if this was any other good team, but this was bloody Everton, why didn't we start to play until after we were 2-0 down? It's just ridicolous.

I'm very happy with the point. Most wrote us off before the game. I wrote us off after the 2 goals. We came back and got a point. Not great, not pretty but we can only take it one game at a time this season. A few weeks ago we weren't even scoring!!!

2 hours ago, Jason said:

To be fair, I'm not sure there's another Luiz out there. Stones can definitely do better - he's still young after all - but he's not that error prone like Luiz. And Mourinho's teams tend to have a centre back who can play out from the back anyway.

Gotta decide if we want another row z defender or one who plays football like Stones. You can't go both ways...

Without going I I extremes like luiz, ball playing defenders will incur into more risk and that's expected even welcomed. Complaints like that Kompany makes more mistakes than Cahill make no sense to me.

Stones is very technical - that's the type of defender he is. And a very good one at that esp considering his age.

Just now, Polo7 said:

I'm very happy with the point. Most wrote us off before the game. I wrote us off after the 2 goals. We came back and got a point. Not great, not pretty but we can only take it one game at a time this season. A few weeks ago we weren't even scoring!!!

I feel good too. Unbeaten streak continued and we fought back to equalize twice. Onwards and upwards starting with arsenal next week.

1 minute ago, Robguima said:

Gotta decide if we want another row z defender or one who plays football like Stones. You can't go both ways...

Without going I I extremes like luiz, ball playing defenders will incur into more risk and that's expected even welcomed. Complaints like that Kompany makes more mistakes than Cahill make no sense to me.

Stones is very technical - that's the type of defender he is. And a very good one at that esp considering his age.

Think you can have a bit of both. I probably prefer to have a ball playing CB too but if there's any danger nearby, the first rule for the defender is to clear it. If you have time and space to play the ball, then do it. If not, then don't. Clear it or knock it long if you have to.

Just now, Jason said:

Think you can have a bit of both. I probably prefer to have a ball playing CB too but if there's any danger nearby, the first rule for the defender is to clear it. If you have time and space to play the ball, then do it. If not, then don't. Clear it or knock it long if you have to.

Very difficult to buy that though - u buy a prospect like stones and hope he develops a sense of when to do what. Reckon with ball playing defenses Kompany is as good as it gets - still not good enough for some.