• Remy (sub)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Lets focus on getting top 8 and regroup next season.

The more the chances of top four slip away and we slip into the doldrums in the league table, the more I hope players like RLC and Kennedy will start matches. Time for a reincarnation of sorts...

1 minute ago, Styles said:

I wish every game of the season is like that second half. Just play open, if we get battered so be it, at least we'll commit and get players forward.

Oh, John Stones can't defend - he would have been another shit Mourinho signing.

Stones is no worse than Rio was in his early 20s.

He will get there.

Impressed with the fight shown by players!!

But where was that in the first half..if we pressed  and played a high line like that in the first half this game would have been easily won by us!

Zouma still needs to improve ...

Ivanovic completely switches off!!..could have cost us the game there...don't know wtf is he thinking!!

Costa mikel azpi and fabregas were good in the second half

John terry..captain leader legend!..displayed real passion !!

Just when Everton and Roberto thought it was their turn to win it late the Bridge, we managed to score again, hilarious. So that's 3 late goals against them at the Bridge securing us points. Roberto must be furious. And I love it.

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

The more the chances of top four slip away and we slip into the doldrums in the league table, the more I hope players like RLC and Kennedy will start matches. Time for a reincarnation of sorts...

Top 4s completely done but we need to put some sort of respectability in the table like what Dortmund did last season, 7th/8th we can pass it off as a top side who lost their way a bit, any further down and it might not wash.

Just now, Tomo said:

Top 4s completely done but we need to put some sort of respectability in the table like what Dortmund did last season, 7th/8th we can pass it off as a top side who lost their way a bit, any further down and it might not wash.

We're only 5 at the moment from 8th but at the same time 6 from 17th need to get our act together for real.some point soon be nice 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

:lol:

Even you would have to admit that you didn't see a 3-3 coming, especially when we only produced ONE shot in the first half.

I said 2-2 before the game. Same post I think. Would've been livid if it ended 2-2 and I didn't put money on it. The two extra goals were so soothing.