• Kenedy (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went from punching the air to ruing dropped points within seconds.

We have improved a lot under Hiddink and thisfight back would have almost certainly not happened under Jose, but we need to start picking up wins.

John Terry scored a massive last minute goal! Who fucking cares if it was offside... luck has not been on our side this season, and it's one of those moments that you need, for things to go your way!

We've still lost another 2 points this season however, and the fixtures don't get any easier.. Arsenal away next!

3 minutes ago, DYC. said:

That's what annoys me so much. It's potential. Did you see how much camera time he got? Stones this, Stones that. You'd think we were watching a Cannavaro/Maldini hybrid.

He has such a long way to go still. He can't even lead a defence yet. Neither can Zouma, with his annoying Hulk Smash clearances. Completely agree with you.

It's a joke. All season we've heard 'oh Jose couldn't get Stones etc etc' as if he was going to walk straight in and improve the team. He wouldn't and our back 4 is shit.

1 minute ago, Styles said:

It's a joke. All season we've heard 'oh Jose couldn't get Stones etc etc' as if he was going to walk straight in and improve the team. He wouldn't and our back 4 is shit.

He would have been rotting in the reserves if he did all the showboating in defence, like today.

Licking my lips at the prospect of all the salty salt that'll come out of Martinez's mouth after the game. Fucking mug.

All hail João Terrydinho! What a finish that was!

1 minute ago, The Mak said:

Licking my lips at the prospect of all the salty salt that'll come out of Martinez's mouth after the game. Fucking mug.

All hail João Terrydinho! What a finish that was!

Well lets hope Diego Costa isn't seriously injured. We would of won if he was still on I think. Goal and an assist, although he wasn't up to much in the first half he is quite clearly vital to our team. Also I'll say it again John Stones is one of the most overrated defenders in Europe, he would make a pretty good midfield player but honestly hes not worth 35M or anything near it, he takes too many chances with the ball and still gets caught out with silly things. 

Also hate Roberto Martinez so much, so to see John Terry score an offside goal in the 99th minute or whatever when it was only 7 minutes added on is so good. 

Just now, Jason said:

He would have been rotting in the reserves if he did all the showboating in defence, like today.

I don't think Mourinho even scouted him; he probably just wanted to make a big money signing for the sake of it. He's the least Mourinho-like defender. Imagine the same manager who got rid of Luiz wanting to sign Stoes. It doesn't add up.

10 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I went from punching the air to ruing dropped points within seconds.

We have improved a lot under Hiddink and thisfight back would have almost certainly not happened under Jose, but we need to start picking up wins.

We have improved a lot under Hiddink? I know we are still unbeaten under him but let's not exaggerate things here. Apart from the Crystal Palace match, we're still seeing the performances that we saw under Mourinho - dull, insipid, uninspiring football.