• Kenedy (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Epic game.....But strangely it feels like a defeat to me. We were well on top and had the winning of this game until the Ivanovich and Zouma had a massive brainfart for their third goal. WTF were they at????? I lost my rag after that goal,but before that I felt the longer the game went on that we were getting stronger. So Terry scoring was the very least we deserved from the game, that being the reason I am a tad dissapointed

3 minutes ago, Styles said:

Maybe but for those using his non-transfer as a stick to beat the club with then they're clearly out of their minds.

That's what annoys me so much. It's potential. Did you see how much camera time he got? Stones this, Stones that. You'd think we were watching a Cannavaro/Maldini hybrid.

He has such a long way to go still. He can't even lead a defence yet. Neither can Zouma, with his annoying Hulk Smash clearances. Completely agree with you.

I went from punching the air to ruing dropped points within seconds.

We have improved a lot under Hiddink and thisfight back would have almost certainly not happened under Jose, but we need to start picking up wins.

John Terry scored a massive last minute goal! Who fucking cares if it was offside... luck has not been on our side this season, and it's one of those moments that you need, for things to go your way!

We've still lost another 2 points this season however, and the fixtures don't get any easier.. Arsenal away next!

3 minutes ago, DYC. said:

That's what annoys me so much. It's potential. Did you see how much camera time he got? Stones this, Stones that. You'd think we were watching a Cannavaro/Maldini hybrid.

He has such a long way to go still. He can't even lead a defence yet. Neither can Zouma, with his annoying Hulk Smash clearances. Completely agree with you.

It's a joke. All season we've heard 'oh Jose couldn't get Stones etc etc' as if he was going to walk straight in and improve the team. He wouldn't and our back 4 is shit.