• Remy (sub)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Let's all talk about Zouma's poor positioning for a minute. Kid is fast and has a nasty tackle on him but he really needs to improve on his positioning and passing

Yeah his positioning is not very good but he is 21 years old and he has shit defenders playing alongside him, something that isn't actually helping him improve his weaknesses. I am not saying that he isn't at fault for the goal. but defence needs to act as whole unit in football and he had been playing for 3 for the most part of the match.

27 minutes ago, DYC. said:

You're a sad person.

I never said I agreed with Ivanovic's inclusion btw. Not that it matters. Continue with the drama.

26 minutes ago, didierforever said:

rather sad than stupid.

Enough from both of you please. I know tensions are high but lets not go down a route that we need to issue warnings.

Thanks.

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

We have improved a lot under Hiddink? I know we are still unbeaten under him but let's not exaggerate things here. Apart from the Crystal Palace match, we're still seeing the performances that we saw under Mourinho - dull, insipid, uninspiring football.

As you know I was one of the biggest backers of Jose on here but he completely lost the team and the performances, the Watford and today fightbacks wouldnt have happened under him (this season).

You're right, I probably didexaggarare by saying a lot, but despite only two wins jn six we have made positive steps to recovery and I would have maintained that belief even if this ended 0-2.

Martinez is a hypocrite to complain about Terry's offside goal after Everton got away with that Stones challenge on Sterling in midweek.

Martinez is a cunt. Never liked the blokes he whines like a lil bitch all the time.  

Hopefully Costas injury shows guus that we need a striker this window and also a central midfielder. Matic is absolutely useless. And without costa we have no fire up top. Remy doesnt count because he sucks and falcao is cursed. We also have to do something about pedro the dude makes Salomon Kalou look world class

Here is the winging c**t is all his glory! Bask in his tears.

By the way Roberto, it is AT LEAST 7mins of added time. And YES, something did happen within those 7 mins, your stupid players were in the away end at the stroke of 90mins. Knobhead. 

1 minute ago, The Mak said:

By the way Roberto, it is AT LEAST 7mins of added time. And YES, something did happen within those 7 mins, you're stupid players were in the away end at the stroke of 90mins. Knobhead. 

Same thing happened to them at Bournemouth. Scored in injury time to make 3-2, over-celebrated, referee added more time, Bournemouth equalized. (funnily enough, they were also 2-0 up in that game before being pegged back to 2-2 and that late drama)

49 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Let's all talk about Zouma's poor positioning for a minute. Kid is fast and has a nasty tackle on him but he really needs to improve on his positioning and passing

Hard to criticise him for poor positioning when 50% of the time he's covering Ivanovic.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Same thing happened to them at Bournemouth. Scored in injury time to make 3-2, over-celebrated, referee added more time, Bournemouth equalized. (funnily enough, they were also 2-0 up in that game before being pegged back to 2-2 and that late drama)

Unbelieveable knobhead he is. The interviewer as well didn't even have the nous to say it to his face about over-celebrating within added time. Can't believe he has the gall to stand there and say he wants an explanation for the extra 50 seconds...

33 minutes ago, Tomo said:

As you know I was one of the biggest backers of Jose on here but he completely lost the team and the performances, the Watford and today fightbacks wouldnt have happened under him (this season).

You're right, I probably didexaggarare by saying a lot, but despite only two wins jn six we have made positive steps to recovery and I would have maintained that belief even if this ended 0-2.

Maybe you're right but relying only on fight back spirit won't get us far. Our quality of play still leaves a lot to be desired and in the case of today, why did we only start playing after going 2-0 down? Where was that desire, urgency and intensity before that? And not to mention, we undid all the good work in fighting back to make it 2-2 with that defensive debacle for their third. Terry's goal could have been the winner, instead of an equalizer.

3 minutes ago, The Mak said:

Unbelieveable knobhead he is. The interviewer as well didn't even have the nous to say it to his face about over-celebrating within added time. Can't believe he has the gall to stand there and say he wants an explanation for the extra 50 seconds...

Hardly a surprise. He didn't even have the balls to admit that the referee made a mistake in not giving City a stonewall penalty for that Stones challenge on Sterling.

14 minutes ago, The Mak said:

By the way Roberto, it is AT LEAST 7mins of added time. And YES, something did happen within those 7 mins, your stupid players were in the away end at the stroke of 90mins. Knobhead. 

What A Twat!

It's still a bad result and a bad game from us.  Great comeback, but overall not good enough, i'd be over the moon if this was any other good team, but this was bloody Everton, why didn't we start to play until after we were 2-0 down? It's just ridicolous.