• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Half the time us scoring first also sealed a defeat lol

Improved in that sense but we still have yet to win on the trot which is still worrying and lose against Arsenal or even drawn and that's still a sodding win a month and near the drop zone still.Long way to go still

I agree. We haven't seen the miracle turnaround we crave for as fans and this isn't good enough either. But it looks like the situation is just too dire. Either the quality isn't there or the mental state is just severely damaged.

Two home games, played against West Brom and Everton, 2 points.

Not good enough, furthermore we can't defend to save our lives, something has to be done, we need to get ready for CL.
Play more youth or buy new players, it's not rocket science, lol

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

I'd rather be a lucky manager than a clever manager.

We've seen two managers in charge this season. They both use him. They must both be less than half decent.

LOL. so since the whole world believed that the world was square before gallileo proved otherwise, means they were right.

sorry, but I cant waste my time with someone who thinks that picking iva in the team is the correct decision because 2 managers keep making the same stupid mistake. oh well, I would rather let the results, performances and the fact that we conceded half of our goals because of iva's mistakes do that talking.

13 minutes ago, The Mak said:

DELICIOUS! Needs more salt!

Knew he'd be pissed but the fact he's talked his big mouth into a fine is even sweeter! :cig:

It will be a shock if the FA punishes him really.

But his reaction is indeed funny though. We've been pissing him off since 2010/11 season.

2010/11 - Chelsea 1-0 Wigan - Martinez moaned about Torres' foul on their goalie in buildup to Malouda's goal

2011/12 - Chelsea 2-1 Wigan - He moaned about our offside goals (fair enough)

2013/14 - Chelsea 1-0 Everton - He moaned about Ramires diving to win a free kick that lead to the goal

2014/15 - Chelsea 1-0 Everton - He moaned about us influencing the referee

And then today...

1 minute ago, didierforever said:

LOL. so since the whole world believed that the world was square before gallileo proved otherwise, means they were right.

sorry, but I cant waste my time with someone who thinks that picking iva in the team is the correct decision because 2 managers keep making the same stupid mistake. oh well, I would rather let the results, performances and the fact that we conceded half of our goals because of iva's mistakes do that talking.

You're a sad person.

I never said I agreed with Ivanovic's inclusion btw. Not that it matters. Continue with the drama.

3 minutes ago, Rhino's Skin said:

wow..... uninspiring first half by both sides.

2nd half we didnt deserve to be 2 down but then we performed like world beaters for 30 minutes.

To all those who were leaving the ground early at 2-2 and then 2-3......shame on you.  Mind you, I wouldnt mind betting some othwrs online were shutting down their streams as well

;-)

Have to admit I did.........Otherwise my boot would have went through the screen :ph34r: But, but,but Ivanovich drove me to it :rant:

8 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Let's all talk about Zouma's poor positioning for a minute. Kid is fast and has a nasty tackle on him but he really needs to improve on his positioning and passing

Yeah his positioning is not very good but he is 21 years old and he has shit defenders playing alongside him, something that isn't actually helping him improve his weaknesses. I am not saying that he isn't at fault for the goal. but defence needs to act as whole unit in football and he had been playing for 3 for the most part of the match.

27 minutes ago, DYC. said:

You're a sad person.

I never said I agreed with Ivanovic's inclusion btw. Not that it matters. Continue with the drama.

26 minutes ago, didierforever said:

rather sad than stupid.

Enough from both of you please. I know tensions are high but lets not go down a route that we need to issue warnings.

Thanks.

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

We have improved a lot under Hiddink? I know we are still unbeaten under him but let's not exaggerate things here. Apart from the Crystal Palace match, we're still seeing the performances that we saw under Mourinho - dull, insipid, uninspiring football.

As you know I was one of the biggest backers of Jose on here but he completely lost the team and the performances, the Watford and today fightbacks wouldnt have happened under him (this season).

You're right, I probably didexaggarare by saying a lot, but despite only two wins jn six we have made positive steps to recovery and I would have maintained that belief even if this ended 0-2.

Martinez is a cunt. Never liked the blokes he whines like a lil bitch all the time.  

Hopefully Costas injury shows guus that we need a striker this window and also a central midfielder. Matic is absolutely useless. And without costa we have no fire up top. Remy doesnt count because he sucks and falcao is cursed. We also have to do something about pedro the dude makes Salomon Kalou look world class