Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

What I've seen so far, same performance but in addition we're really struggling with Eden behind the striker.

This game is torture. I would've turned it off after 20 min if it wasn't Chelsea.

Coutinho. Sigh...

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you read what I just said?

Isn't almost general consensus here that any manager that comes here would have an immediate impact?

How many times a team goes lively with a new manager after a situation with the former stretches? His Liverpool looks insipid. We're making them look better now, at the beginning of the match when we were nearly decent, they looked lost, even in their pressing, but then we decided to go back to the usual suckery and they grew.

So if he couldn't do something inspiring to this team now, he wouldn't have done here either I suppose...

What's so difficult to understand in the parallel? Next season is a new story for everyone, and hopefully for Chelsea too.

What I really to read is Coutinho's worshipers. He's been sucking for a while now, as anyone with a brain could say he always does, but they pick one pass and one goal every 10-15 matches and he's a wonderkid. LOL

Lol that's Coutinho.... ffs we could have won this game if we kept pressing, I was kind of optimistic after the 5th min.