Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

Cesc on the bench!! Jose has seen the same light Willian saw prior to joining us. I don't believe it.

But Zouma as a rightback brings back the levels of depression...

Also, in my eyes this might be one of the last real opportunities for Oscar to make a statement. If he fails today, there is no reason not to play RLC from now on as our no.10.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there would be more celebrations posts as Cesc was dropped like some of you have advocated for months... But only one poster actually stuck to his guns... The rest prefer talk nonsense about the Baba vs Zouma situation... As if Mourinho was stupid to play defensive useless Baba on this match...

Well, nothing new around here

I thought there would be more celebrations posts as Cesc was dropped like some of you have advocated for months... But only one poster actually stuck to his guns... The rest prefer talk nonsense about the Baba vs Zouma situation... As if Mourinho was stupid to play defensive useless Baba on this match...

because we all want to see , terry and cahill backing off vs coutinho.... nothing wrong with baba in this match.

because we all want to see , terry and cahill backing off vs coutinho.... nothing wrong with baba in this match.

more concerned about a tired terry & cahill backing off vs benteke off the bench

You just know Benteke will score against us

What's bad about Baba? I don't fucking get it. We've never conceded from a mistake that he's made.

I don't care about the line-up but what defending does Zouma do on the right? Not good defending if you ask me.

We're wasting Azpi as LB, as good as he is there, he should be playing RB.

Did Jose not want Baba or something? And I haven't seen him play yet but surely he isn't that bad. We spent like £20 million on him, he should be starting games like these. Zouma shouldn't be playing RB IMO.

Fabregas being dropped is a positive, though.

For those wondering why he picks Zouma at fullback, the answer is aerial duels and defending and attacking set-pieces. Chelsea would've struggled to win two games this season if it wasn't for set-piece goals.

What's bad about Baba? I don't fucking get it. We've never conceded from a mistake that he's made.

Exactly. I would have put Baba-Kenedy on the left-wing and Azpi-Willian on the right-wing with Hazard as the no.10 and RLC/ Ramires and Mikel in the pivot. At least that way we would've had extreme levels of workrate on the flanks as well as some decent attacking ability. If Klopp is smart and chooses to build a bus in front of Liverpool box, Chelsea is going to be completely clueless in attack with Mikel-Ramires in the pivot and right wing completely missing in the attack whilst the left wing (and essentially our entire attacking play) is dependant on which Hazard decides to show up today.

For those wondering why he picks Zouma at fullback, the answer is aerial duels and defending and attacking set-pieces. Chelsea would've struggled to win two games this season if it wasn't for set-piece goals.

that was the same logic for ivanovic. and we ended up conceding from set pieces due to his errors.