Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's bad about Baba? I don't fucking get it. We've never conceded from a mistake that he's made.

He made stupid mistakes that didn't turn into goals because he only played really poor opposition. Against half decent EPL teams it could be as bad as Ivanovic as they made the same kind of mistakes, but let's have TC gurus and their logic pick the team.

Mourinho is as good gone at this point, but the lack of respect and how no matter what you guys will say shit about him is an annoying diarrhea. Only a few actually address what really are the problems he has that should see him out. Not playing ducking Baba isn't one of them

hopefully it's like vs Stoke with Oscar on the left and Hazard as the #10 !

How I wish he has a free role, to switch between the wing and center. Let oscar chase clyne and hazard does the pressing in the middle.

Hazard needs a free role. Behind the striker in a free role is where I've always felt his talent lies.

He made stupid mistakes that didn't turn into goals because he only played really poor opposition. Against half decent EPL teams it could be as bad as Ivanovic as they made the same kind of mistakes, but let's have TC gurus and their logic pick the team.

Mourinho is as good gone at this point, but the lack of respect and how no matter what you guys will say shit about him is an annoying diarrhea. Only a few actually address what really are the problems he has that should see him out. Not playing ducking Baba isn't one of them

Zouma was shit against West Ham much worse than Baba. You talk about if's and I speak facts. Baba is better than Iva and Zouma. He also isn't getting much game time just look at our 'supposedly' bad players : KDB, Mata, Cuadrado, Salah etc. Jose has favourites it's clear, he is making the same Ivanovic mistake.

john terry made stupid mistakes that didn't turn into goals. baba is a great young player, and we need natural fullbacks and width.

Playing a back line completely inept of chipping in offensively is a huge problem, though.

How I wish he has a free role, to switch between the wing and center. Let oscar chase clyne and hazard does the pressing in the middle.

Hazard needs a free role. Behind the striker in a free role is where I've always felt his talent lies.

Him playing in the middle could be THE turning point this season, we've already seen his quality vs Stoke, that could be a starter - today the main course.

Hazard as the free roamer, with 2 hard working wingers next to him in Willian, Pedro, Oscar, Kenedy, I completely like it.

This could be the evolution Messi made, from a right winger switching to the center in a free role. Cesc will be having a tough time to get back into this set up though, as he is too slow for a winger and pivot.

The problems are many at the moment - we all know Jose likes a small squad - but with so many players struggling he's having to play more people.

Zouma is not a RB and this will hurt us - he doesn't have the instinct to overlap and offer width in attacking play. Nobody can question his heart or desire though.

I know you don't rate Baba - but I would have preferred him on the left and Dave on the right. It will help us generate more width and allow us to attack as a team - rather than expecting miracles from the front three.

IMHO if Mou would have used Luis properly last year he would still be here and we wouldn't be having this problem right now - again, it just highlights Mou's inability to see the bigger picture. He's great at the micro management level but very poor on foresight.

Oh well - the die is cast now - let's see what today and Lady Luck brings :)

Him playing in the middle could be THE turning point this season, we've already seen his quality vs Stoke, that could be a starter - today the main course.

Hazard as the free roamer, with 2 hard working wingers next to him in Willian, Pedro, Oscar, Kenedy, I completely like it.

This could be the evolution Messi made, from a right winger switching to the center in a free role. Cesc will be having a tough time to get back into this set up though, as he is too slow for a winger and pivot.

If hazard can shine with his true talents in the center, getting into the box by making runs off the ball and dribbling towards the 18box with the ball, fabregas can be dropped for all I care if this happens.

Fabregas is a good player but is not good for 4-3-2-1.

If we play a 4-3-3. it will allow him more space to work and would get the help of Loftus Cheek as well

Also Ramires isn't a player for 4-3-2-1, just too many defensive responsibilities.Half the problems we are facing will be solved by using 4-3-3 formation

The problems are many at the moment - we all know Jose likes a small squad - but with so many players struggling he's having to play more people.

Zouma is not a RB and this will hurt us - he doesn't have the instinct to overlap and offer width in attacking play. Nobody can question his heart or desire though.

I know you don't rate Baba - but I would have preferred him on the left and Dave on the right. It will help us generate more width and allow us to attack as a team - rather than expecting miracles from the front three.

IMHO if Mou would have used Luis properly last year he would still be here and we wouldn't be having this problem right now - again, it just highlights Mou's inability to see the bigger picture. He's great at the micro management level but very poor on foresight.

Oh well - the die is cast now - let's see what today and Lady Luck brings :)

And you guys have all those pretty attack theories as if we had ever played wide in recent years even when we had better FBs and currently look well drilled and with attackers looking great. I mean, the only problem our strikers and AMs (except Willian) have not been nearly close to decent is because we lack a RB like Baba. Yeah, I can see him making a whole big difference.

Sorry, but our problems in attack run much deeper than this obsession with width that never, ever, ever in recent years actually happened with Chelsea. Playing baba would make no difference in the attack, that's not how we play and having him in defense would be a nightmare, although ad DYC. said, Zouma may not defend all that well in the right.

I'd start with the same lineup, but switched Zouma and Azpilicueta