Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wililan was very good. Both pressing, defending and in the attack. It's unfair to ignore his display

But what can one player do all by himself in a whole team?

Your idea of very good is quite different to mine I'm afraid. Let's see who pulls up trees this half

6th, 16th, it doesnt matter. It would just be pretty funny to do it that way again (not that I believe in it though).

long as it doesn't end up the other way round.we somehow finish 4the instead of arsenal and they go on to win it. Be so typical of our luck this season though finishing top 4 bloody unlikey...

Hopefully wake up a bit 2nd half..if not.oh dear..not that a loss be a shock mind if does happen

Your idea of very good is quite different to mine I'm afraid. Let's see who pulls up trees this half

in that case I think your expectations are delusional. Just because we sucked in general, it doesn't mean he wasn't very good. He was. Like I said, he can't do everything by himself. Oscar and especially Hazard looked TERRIBLE and Costa didn't have service. That's why it looks dire, but saying that Willian wasn't very good looks like you expect us to play like Barcelona or our players to be Messi... to each their own.

It is funny calling Hazard and Oscar passengers.....when our whole approach is quite frankly is a passenger approach.

Do we really look like a team that is trying to win possession and increase our lead?

You're right but it doesn't change the fact that Hazard has been failing the basics. I've found the criticism he's received this season harsh, but that first half he played was truly atrocious.

in that case I think your expectations are delusional. Just because we sucked in general, it doesn't mean he wasn't very good. He was. Like I said, he can't do everything by himself. Oscar and especially Hazard looked TERRIBLE and Costa didn't have service. That's why it looks dire, but saying that Willian wasn't very good looks like you expect us to play like Barcelona or our players to be Messi... to each their own.

He doesn't have to be playing like Messi but I think very good is too much praise. He was better than the rest but I think he's been decent. Of course he always wins points for his work rate. And I salute him for playing through the assault he's been receiving. They fouled him every time he was trying to do something.

He doesn't have to be playing like Messi but I think very good is too much praise. He was better than the rest but I think he's been decent. Of course he always wins points for his work rate. And I salute him for playing through the assault he's been receiving. They fouled him every time he was trying to do something.

because he has been stopped with dirty fouls every time he tried something sharper.

But well, I think it was very good. Everything he could have done.