Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

Ak4nuenz_I9s84_CTOMOq4n_Nq_Ube91w_VDIHCy

SHOCKING!

Embarrassing. We had it coming. How can Mourinho be so naive to keep it like this. Now we need to brush up our ideas because Liverpool are going to use the flanks to constantly target Benteke when he comes on. Azpi provided the assist but the lack of width we get from our FB is really setting us back. So defensive minded, it is actually scary.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if the usual suspects where here saying the team was brilliant when the result was positive.

Actually the team looked for 8 minutes or so. Liverpool soon dominated the game.

Oscar has been insivisible and Hazard really bad.

Diego Costa, I really don't understan why the "Diego, Diego, Diego, Diego" chants. Thats pretty ridiculous. Its really easy to win over fans nowadays, after 6 months of good football he became a fan favotire because he is pretty ugly and likes to fight. Don't come up with the bullshit the problme is players behind him are not playing well. Drogba was the kind of player that didn't need other players to be good in order to decide matches.

Embarrassing. We had it coming. How can Mourinho be so naive to keep it like this. Now we need to brush up our ideas because Liverpool are going to use the flanks to constantly target Benteke when he comes on. Azpi provided the assist but the lack of width we get from our FB is really setting us back. So defensive minded, it is actually scary.

Why did they have to score so early... I was expecting them to score but now they could actually win. Maybe Willian can help us out with a free-kick. Or a JT header.

I can't get over how poor this game has been.

I can't name a single good player in that half, not one.

Don't get me started on Oscar and Hazard.

Wililan was very good. Both pressing, defending and in the attack. It's unfair to ignore his display

But what can one player do all by himself in a whole team?

IMO we've been quite good defensively. We should have more possession, though, but hey we're Mourinho's Chelsea, not gonna happen nowadays.

Willian, Ramires, Oscar, Azpi, Cahill and Terry were very, very good up until the goal (for the last two).