Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I've seen so far, same performance but in addition we're really struggling with Eden behind the striker.

Pretty much. Just like he struggled when RDM first tried him that way against Juve.

This is just frustrating now. Not even because we are struggling, but because the problems are so damm obvious and yet they are not adressed.

And when I say that I dont only mean in a managerial level. Even the players arent adjusting to their mistakes. If you try something for 3 or 4 times and it doesnt work why keep trying the same thing?

Winning this game wont make me any happier until I see improvement...

Pretty much. Just like he struggled when RDM first tried him that way against Juve.

This is just frustrating now. Not even because we are struggling, but because the problems are so damm obvious and yet they are not adressed.

And when I say that I dont only mean in a managerial level. Even the players arent adjusting to their mistakes. If you try something for 3 or 4 times and it doesnt work why keep trying the same thing?

Winning this game wont make me any happier until I see improvement...

Hazard looked good in the middle vs Stoke though, I was hoping he'd put in the same performance. We should just put him back on the wing today I guess

I don't blame Mourinho for playing defensively. He doesn't want to lose this game. And it's still Mourinho, it's his nature.

Sadly for him, shutting down opponents is not happening this season.

This game has been so bad. I don't want to watch anymore but I can't do it.

Sigh, please wake up Hazard!

he can have his wakeup call in the bench.

one between him and Oscar have to make room for Kenedy. They've been both awful, but as Hazard is more attacking minded (and positioned) he's damaged our attack even more. Oscar has barely been involved (also a fault) and failed when he was.