Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, we are passing our way through Liverpool with relative ease at times.

It seems like I made a mistake assessing Klopp as someone to replace Mourinho... I've seen a bit of his Liverpool and it looks as bad or worse than Brendan's... but maybe I haven't watched enough

It seems like I made a mistake assessing Klopp as someone to replace Mourinho... I've seen a bit of his Liverpool and it looks as bad or worse than Brendan's... but maybe I haven't watched enough

Look at his squad though, it's full of average players. He deserves some time before we make a judgement on him.

Rodgers really made his mark on this Liverpool team though, not fair to judge him after three games

We'll find out for sure by next season anyway!

I guess you missed the word I used a few times when talking about it: recent. It's been a lifetime since that happened and Malouda had been a rollercoaster, one I'm happy we didn't have to deal with for longer than necessary.

Oh yeah, Walsall and Maccabi are just like the challenges we needed to show a good attacking display. Not only I disagree those were our best attacking performances, but giving the attack any credit when they played those teams and didn't score at least 5-6 goals is a travesty.

Haven't watched Stoke though, so you might have something there, although I read Hazard (playing through the middle) and Kenedy were the keys to our attack looking better. Haven't read one single mention of Baba.

baba set ramires up for an open goal. Which he missed

Rodgers really made his mark on this Liverpool team though, not fair to judge him after three games

We'll find out for sure by next season anyway!

when a manager has been cooked for as long as Brendan was (or how Jose is now) and someone new comes, normally (almost all times) the team immediately picks an improvement (which is why some have been wanting José sacked now and not at the end of the season) that doesn't last a lot anyway.

The only improvement I see in this Liverpool side is how much more violent they are. Killing every single play with a tough foul.