The Mourinho Thread

I wouldn't worry about that, he got portrayed as a bit of a mercenary cunt, but he's the complete opposite. The myth he wants to join Madrid is just a blown out of proportion quote from his Lille days when he got asked what his dreamclub would be, combined with Zidane's continous praise. He's here and I don't see no reason for him wanting to go.

Oh I know that. He's actually one of the most happy-go-lucky players I've ever seen. He would never be portrayed the way he has been had he been signed by one of the media darlings, but people are desperate to continue the narrative of the arrogant/cocky Chelsea player.

I thought his Madrid ambition was more serious by the way, thanks for clearing that up.

I wouldn't worry about that, he got portrayed as a bit of a mercenary cunt,

Mainly by United fans, which is quite ironic considering how Rooney' only still there because they made him the highest paid player in English football history.

Maybe he will sign a 400k p/w deal soon, really confirm his love for United.

Next 8 games are:

Swansea home

Liverpool home

Southampton away

Hull away

MU home

West Ham home

City away

Newcastle home

Surely parking the bus is only possible for that City game? If you guys believe any of those game we should be playing defensively then you might as well point out now so we won't have a argument like tonight again. In 2 months we can look back at this post and all the initial expectations then compare it to the real situation. Maybe Liverpool game we could be a bit cautious after scoring because they got one of the best player in the world and most inform player in the world atm.

You are the worst person on this entire forum.

The mods should give us all a Christmas present and ban you. You know nothing about football and represent nothing of the Chelsea that we all love.

CELEBRATE its been done the 3 wise men have given us 4 gifts Gold Frankie sense and even merhr much merr a ban on the troll

Tough run in, you can't please everyone. I am happy with the fighting spirit shown by the team, all you want to feel is the players went out and gave it there all. Inches either way and Super Frank makes it a diff game. In Mourinho we trust.

The problem for him is will Roman accept this type of football in the long term? Hundreds of millions of pounds of attacking talent all for us to aim for draws against the big teams. It may work for now but soon he could be falling out with the owner like last time when he got more negative with his tactics.

I thought about this before, but then I have to ask myself does it makes sense that they went apart the first time knowing how he was just to get back the same men?

If you accept him back is because you are willing to take the whole package.

They where divorced and after many years realize they couldn't live with out each other, so they re married. B)

I thought about this before, but then I have to ask myself does it makes sense that they went apart the first time knowing how he was just to get back the same men?

If you accept him back is because you are willing to take the whole package.

They where divorced and after many years realize they couldn't live with out each other, so they re married. B)

To me it seems more like a marriage of conviernence. We needed a manager but no one else was around, while Jose appeal to other clubs went down after the Madrid fiasco, so we pretty much had no choice but to try it again.

Problem for me is that I feel it will not end happily.

You are the worst person on this entire forum.

The mods should give us all a Christmas present and ban you. You know nothing about football and represent nothing of the Chelsea that we all love.

Nostradamus called and he wants his predictions back

I don't think even the trolls in this forum feel skeptical about the fact that Chelsea is 2 or 3 key signings away from being a force to be reckoned with at an international level.

We have a very young squad and to be honest I think it's doing quite well considering all the flaws that it has.

Hopefully the board won't grow impatient, and will actually have some faith in this project. It will pay off.