The Mourinho Thread

Jose is like a hawk ,he misses nothing and all these little things add up . All these so called pundits like to have their little digs at Chelsea and some of them will even praise players that they know are not good enough for Chelsea who play for us ,none of it escapes Mourinho ,he is wise to it all and nothing gets past him . He does not win trophies everywhere he manages by luck .

Now he has planted the thought in every referees mind that these pundits are biased and their comments are not without prejudice against Chelsea,it is all part of his management method . Yellow card Suarez (diving) and Penalty Hazard ,now whose opinion counts for more a pundit or the multiple trophy winning manager who tamed Fergie?

All these parking the buss and counter attacking Posts make me sick!

We are Chelsea and we are playing at home against a mid-table team that accidently have bought a worldclass striker.

We gonne destroy them!

Suarez?gonne be in Terry's pocket whole game long and we have superior players in any other positions on the field.

Have some faith, we got this!!

Sunday night we Will be the winners!

Well i didnt change my tone! ;)

It's so funny reading this thread from before the match till after it. It's like you suddenly moved to a completely different thread. The change in tone is hilarious :lol:

The tone will change if we drop points Weds?Whatever day of the week we play or the next time we do,Up down etc

That is an absolute joke, did the mirror write that load of rubbish. Absolute nonsense. Then picking out random ex hell sea pluses who are rarely on tv is just silly. It is the Liverpool ones that we have one ire commentating on most games and now particularly having to listen to redknapp and carragher.

Victims again ,I dont think so !!! And what about the Suarez push on Ramires for their goal last season at Stamford Bridge and the disgraceful bite on Ivanovich that was the act of an animal and Suarez even then pretended to be injured and was not sent off ,before scoring the equaliser after the added on time had elapsed.

It is in their DNA ,one posters avitar on here sums them up perfectly - Liverpool FC Ashamed of nothing - Offended by Everything .

The tone will change if we drop points Weds?Whatever day of the week we play or the next time we do,Up down etc

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the first "Mourinho Out!" thread. Took longer than usual this time around :lol:

Dear Jose: A Liverpool fan's open letter to Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho after Luis Suarez 'diver' attack

http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/chelsea%20fc#ixzz2oztwzpKF

:D :D

I didnt realise how good Macafee was ,,,it blocked me from reading that link .....

Schürrle also benefited from Mourinho even if I can't say much from his Leverkusen days. I can talk about Schürrle based on what I saw in pre-season and early this season and then I compare it to the player he was from October on. It even affected his national team performance imo (have been following Germany closely the past couple of years).

Just to support your argument here about Zie German, Well Jogi Löw has already said that Schürrle has improved in his time w/ Chelsea. The reason has to be the influence of The Special One. Look @ Eto'o. He hated Chelsea, but when he saw Jose was returning Eto'o knew he could get in on a last chance of Glory. However if he makes more silly plays like he did in the 2nd half of the l'puke match, he can rot on the bench. No reason to put Webb in that place to make that decision. Jose has the lads dialed in & the rest of the league needs to beware.

excuse me the double post, but this deserves a post of its own.

This man is a legend in this club, but most of all, he's indeed one of us.

tumblr_mylk1gDXLP1r9yhy9o5_500.gif

tumblr_mylk1gDXLP1r9yhy9o1_500.gif

tumblr_mylk1gDXLP1r9yhy9o7_500.gif

tumblr_mylk1gDXLP1r9yhy9o4_500.gif

x

tumblr_mymkcj9HbC1r3p0vko3_250.giftumblr_mymkcj9HbC1r3p0vko1_250.gif

tumblr_mymkcj9HbC1r3p0vko4_250.giftumblr_mymkcj9HbC1r3p0vko2_250.gif

x

When I first read these sentences by him I expected him to have said them laughing, joking. But look at his face... he's dead serious.

here's the vid: http://yvett.es/post/71624536131/when-i-retire-in-75-years-old-i-go-to-be-a

See if for one moment he's laughing. He isn't. I mean, ofc he's not serious about becoming a pundit, but he's serious about how those guys are biased and we'll never defend Chelsea or even talk positively about us.

ONE OF US!!!!