The Mourinho Thread

Exactly as I feel, but tell it to the others here. Soon, a swarm of bees are coming out their hive.

He is not going to be sacked until 2015 at the very least, if he is sacked now he will get £52m pay off because he is on £13m per year, just never gonna happen especially with FFP. That money would be better used to sign a top class striker.

At the end of the day, we needs to stick with him because he is quite possibly the last chance we have at building a properly sustainable club for the next decade.

Who are the alternatives? Some other rent-a-coach who gets his paycheque, doesn't fix the underlying issues and then is replaced after two years? We need to go all-in with Jose and hope it pays off.

100% agree.

I believe in Jose, there are certain patterns of play he's trying to implement and it looks very promising, but the team need time and some reinforcements in key areas.

Last night it was very strange again, as was at Stoke. We pressed them very high, winning the ball in great positions to counter attack and if we had a proper striker on the pitch, we'd have been 3 up by 60th minute.

On Monday we have a huge test, psychologically for the players its a massive task. More important than a win at the Emirates is what happens after that, if we can win our next 5 games then it makes us title contenders.

I'd like to see us return to the dominating, speedy system of yesteryear and I think we have players that it suits. We're just lacking the midfield to do it.

I also think that system is completely wrong for Mata, but perfect for players like Hazard, Schurrle, Willian and Oscar.

I'd like us to also invest in defenders who are stoppers and just get the ball to the next level....and then we need that next level. Rami can drive the ball out of defence with pace and so could Guarin potentially.

If you look at our academy, we have players who are powerful and speedy so why not just make that our ethos? We seem perfectly set up to play that style effectively for the next decade.

I agree we have to build a system and stick to it and unfortunately, that means jettisoning players who don't fit even if they are talented. However, even in a specific, system, you need players who can give you a little something else to help give your attack variety. Willian, Schurrle, Oscar, and Hazard all fit Mourinho's style but they all do the same thing offensively. They all prefer to come through the middle. They dribble past players, cut into the middle and shoot. You need something else. You either need a magician sort of player in the middle there who can create for others like Ozil did at Real Madrid or at least a natural wide player who can pull defenders away from the middle and cross the ball into the box. It means we will have a lot of trouble breaking down solid defensive teams. Our offensive predictability makes it too easy to play us and also ensures that we are too reliant on spectacular individual play.

Same old problems we have .. please solve it ASAP.

1. Our pivot sucks.

2. We dont capitalize on chances.

3. OUR STRIKERS SUCK !!!

4. we concede late goals and fuck up.

5. OUR STRIKERS SUCK !!!

Sounds familiar?

Jose, please do something about this starting with buying a striker, buying a CM and sorting out our defence !

He is not going to be sacked until 2015 at the very least, if he is sacked now he will get £52m pay off because he is on £13m per year, just never gonna happen especially with FFP. That money would be better used to sign a top class striker.

According to my latest he gets 10.2m per year. Never mind, how much. Roman is worth 12 billions & 40m to ship him out is peanuts. I doubt he will hesitate to see his Chelsea playing park the bus football.

100% agree.

I believe in Jose, there are certain patterns of play he's trying to implement and it looks very promising, but the team need time and some reinforcements in key areas.

Last night it was very strange again, as was at Stoke. We pressed them very high, winning the ball in great positions to counter attack and if we had a proper striker on the pitch, we'd have been 3 up by 60th minute.

On Monday we have a huge test, psychologically for the players its a massive task. More important than a win at the Emirates is what happens after that, if we can win our next 5 games then it makes us title contenders.

Would we all still be happy if he insists on using parking the bus tactic every match? Yeah we will eventually win most of our game against but do we really want to see that?

Why can't we play like Man City? like Madrid? like Barca? like Dortmund and Bayern? hell even like Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool atm

We got better players than a few of them, why can't we play like them? Or is attack not possible for Jose?

According to my latest he gets 10.2m per year. Never mind, how much. Roman is worth 12 billions & 40m to ship him out is peanuts. I doubt he will hesitate to see his Chelsea playing park the bus football.

That is not the point though, of course Roman can sack him in the next hour and move on, but his compensation WILL EFFECT THE CLUB FINANCIALLY. That is the thing, otherwise we would have signed Cavani, Marquinhos and all of those players in the summer no problem. With FFP now we are limited. I agree though, if he insists on parking the bus especially with the attacking players we have, then he really has to go and there won't be much tear when Roman decide fuck it, enough is enough.

Would we all still be happy if he insists on using parking the bus tactic every match? Yeah we will eventually win most of our game against but do we really want to see that?

Why can't we play like Man City? like Madrid? like Barca? like Dortmund and Bayern? hell even like Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool atm

We got better players than a few of them, why can't we play like them? Or is attack not possible for Jose?

Well, at least I do not. According to the latest KDB played his last game for Chelsea. So here we go.The wheels are turning.

Even if that's the case....he didn't buy a striker in the summer....people need to start getting over their jose fanboy attitude and see that it's his fault! the SAME players were scoring fine last season under Rafa!

Mata, Hazard , Oscar, Lampard were all on double figures , Even Torres had double figures by this point!!!!

So they players haven't changed , the manager has them trying to do extra responsibilities , that they don't really need to do , and therefore the attacking part of the game is suffering.

Let me remind you the First five months under Rafa

Lost to United; West Brom; West Ham; QPR; Newcastle; City; Southhampton; Steaua; Swansea(in the Cup); Corinthians(Final in the CWC)

Drew with Swansea(EPL); Liverpool(EPL); Man City(EPL); Fulham(EPL); Southhampton(EPL); Reading(EPL); Sparta(EL); Brendford(FA Cup);

He started getting better results towards the end of the season but his record in his first 5 months was far worse than Jose's

Now that my friend is the difference.

Their 2nd team beat Bayern at their own backyard as well, but even Arsenal did :ph34r: :ph34r: so that mean Bayern must be shit

Well, at least I do not. According to the latest KDB played his last game for Chelsea. So here we go.The wheels are turning.

Me too, to be fair whoever the manager is Kevin would have to be sold anyway as soon as Schurrle and Willian arrived. Just too much

That is not the point though, of course Roman can sack him in the next hour and move on, but his compensation WILL EFFECT THE CLUB FINANCIALLY. That is the thing, otherwise we would have signed Cavani, Marquinhos and all of those players in the summer no problem. With FFP now we are limited. I agree though, if he insists on parking the bus especially with the attacking players we have, then he really has to go and there won't be much tear when Roman decide fuck it, enough is enough.

I am aware of FFP. Just keep in mind. Roman is no ordinary Joe. He will find ways of avoiding FFP. This guy is 45 year old & billionaire. He knows how to do a bit of monkey business, trust me.Them Russians are pretty good at it.

First of all, all the mentioned ones have a striker in their team. :D

Because our key players have not been playing together long enough to develop an understanding required for such an offensive style. Jose knows this and he is working on it. If you couldn't see our high pressing last night, then my friend we have nothing to talk about.

City had an incredible squad last season but their playing style was no better than ours right now, hell we were brilliant under Robbie in some games. Both Bayern and Dortmund took their time to implement new players into their sistem. Remember we changed half of the team a year ago ? They've been coached by three different guys in that period.

Its a proccess, but is there a better manager than Jose to be in charge of it ?

Lets just support our Special One.

Don't get me wrong , IF he gets the players he needs, and we get back to being invincible like 04/05 etc and win the title with 1-0 i won't complain ...but right now, he's still trying to get 1-0 2-0 wins , but unfortunately we can't defend for shit! so it's not the answer right now! GO ATTACK AND SCORE!