The Mourinho Thread

Mate you can go suck a big fat black cock, everyone is intitled to an opinion just like you if you dont agree with it, that is okay but dont insult pple like that. Mourinho fucked up as simple as tht and he is not immune to criticism just like Rafa or AVB he should own up if he fucks up like he has been doing.

And as if by magic....

After 12 games the team has the same amount of points as last year under Jose guidance. Folks were not happy about it, last year. So why not criticize Jose, then ?

Several players are just sitting around & now some of you wants to buy more players ? How much longer is Roman going to bankroll this team & see good players either sitting around or being loaned ?

As long as he learns from his mistakes we will be fine.

Its a new team still i personally think we will do a lot better next year when Jose knows his best team and has a number 1 striker in the team. The only thing that has bothered me this time round is the lack of Mata , But i am not someone who has won what Mourinho has so he must have his reasons , just will be a shame to see Mata leave.

After 12 games the team has the same amount of points as last year under Jose guidance. Folks were not happy about it, last year. So why not criticize Jose, then ?

Several players are just sitting around & now some of you wants to buy more players ? How much longer is Roman going to bankroll this team & see good players either sitting around or being loaned ?

Plus we have qualified for the champions league this time..

I just hope we get some depth in midfield.

Lampard is quality but he's 35 and he really shouldn't be playing EVERY game.

If we can't get the midfielder we want, Cabaye (newcastle) wouldn't be a bad option

The only thing i can criticize mourinho about is the fact we are soon in december and we dont have a starting lineup. I've never seen this from him before.

I agree to a certain extent but some players are not exactly proving their worth when they get a chance giving Jose somewhat of a dilemma.

The only thing i can criticize mourinho about is the fact we are soon in december and we dont have a starting lineup. I've never seen this from him before.

Jose claims that he was told to play " beautiful football. " Now, my question. Is he capable to implement this beautiful game ?

If I remember correctly, he has not played it before or am I mistaken ?

Soon, December is here 9 games to be played, then. May God be with the team, if he does not rotate the squad, properly.

I agree to a certain extent but some players are not exactly proving their worth when they get a chance giving Jose somewhat of a dilemma.

No matter how we change players, for mourinho not to have a starting lineup is just bad. Every coach in world football has a starting line up now with the exception of 1 or 2 players, but we changed to 4-3-3 recently, thats like starting preseason all over again :doh:

Our attack is even worse than what i was expecting before the season with him as our coach.

Against West Ham, we didn't play that good. Before the Oscar penalty, we were as usual creating nearly nothing when we had the ball.

And Why didn't we bought central midfielders in the summer is still an enigma to me. As this Chelsea team have the worst midfielders that Jose Mourinho has had since he began as a coach (if you don't count his first job before Porto).

No matter how we change players, for mourinho not to have a starting lineup is just bad. Every coach in world football has a starting line up now with the exception of 1 or 2 players, but we changed to 4-3-3 recently, thats like starting preseason all over again :doh:

That's what I am saying, it's not as if he hasn't searched for the starting line up, he has, but players are letting him down constantly.

Jose claims that he was told to play " beautiful football. " Now, my question. Is he capable to implement this beautiful game ?

If I remember correctly, he has not played it before or am I mistaken ?

Soon, December is here 9 games to be played, then. May God be with the team, if he does not rotate the squad, properly.

until we establish a starting 11, this beautiful football is a dream. I told bluemaster earlier in this thread and i stand by it. That was what made benitez start finding a winning formula, he stuck to some players and kept on playing them till they got team chemistry