The Mourinho Thread

I am very glad Jose pointed out that he did not storm out in a rage. Just rubbish written by the papers, it shows how they can manipulate things, those articles will be there forever now, but it was not the whole truth. At least he told them straight.

What I like most about Jose return to the bridge is the attention we now receive. Every time there is something to read. We may not have the best players in the league now, but we have the best manager and that is what will count at the end of the season

Very hypocrite from José, I love him; but he also told his Porto players to dive.

one can learn from their mistakes. He seemed to despise it while at Inter and the Italian football isn't beyond some good, old diving.

Thank God, we have got The Special One to make those special subs at the right time.

If it was the FSW, it would have been like: Ivan off for Azpi, Cahill for Terry, Luiz to midfield and Mikel for Lampard.

You do see him on the sidelines and get that bit of confidence.Whereas with Rafa and others just get the impression they didnt have a clue what to do next and were just on a nice day out or something

To be honest:

Mourinho was awful today. Waited more than 20 minutes in 2nd half to make changes, when it was clear since first 10 minutes that Norwich goal was a matter of time. Yeah, in the last 15 minutes he made a lot of changes but what would we exoect wgen we have some many talents on the sidelines?

Unecessary risks we took today, his team wasnt working but he insistec way too long befofe he changed anything, reminded me of Rafa. He waited a Norwich to make his subs. Thats not good at all.

Be honest, who had a moan when Ba started?

Sinking in yet?

I actually wanted Ba to start because Norwich are a bit too physical for Eto'o.

I had a moan when the goal went in and I, along with everyone on my TL, had been begging for changes for more than ten minutes because the change in momentum was so obvious.

But credit to Jose, he took a chance by bringing on Hazard and playing Schurrle as a LB and it paid off (even though we got incredibly lucky with the second goal).

MOTM - jose mourinho. brilliant subs. took the risk and it damn well payed off... reminded me a little of how it was done in his first stint here. calling DD off the bench in a lot of games to change matches... good old mou. :)