The Mourinho Thread

Yeah, I'm 100% behind him, but bringing Mata was a mistake... which I wonder what people that was saying he's shitty because he doesn't use Mata enough will say. For some is lose-lose when it comes to him, but he made a mistake that cost us the match imo. Mata may not be directly responsible for the goals (indirectly he was responsible for one), but he killed our creativity (writing this sounds so absurd, but it's so true) in the attack and stopped pressuring because not only he added absolutely nothing to the attack, he also lost possession 5 times - that I've counted - could have been more.

We didn't need a quck fix.

That was what Benitez was for.

He had to endure all that shit leftover from RDM.

And we started to get better towards the end.

Now with Mourinho we gone totally backward. Playing a headless chicken game!

This is shit!

ex chels coaches in CL carlo 6 1 away win ,,,,and even Rafa gets a win ...

Needs to stop picking Lampard and Ivanovic for a start and needs to play Mata and Azpi. Team choices have been very strange at times. Obviously early days but it makes absolutely no sense to utilize Ivanovic at RB when he offers next to nothing going forward and is up against a very speedy player like Stocker or Salah. I hope Jose isn't just not playing Mata, Azpi and Torres to prove a point after all the problems with Spaniards in Madrid because if thats the case he might as well sell them.

Fair to say we looked better under Robbie, especially in terms of offence.

Jose has done all the talking, so many pressers, interviews, discussions, but on the pitch we don't see any potential sign of improvement. First 20 minutes against Hull and that was it. After that, we've seen the same old shit.

We didn't need a quck fix.

That was what Benitez was for.

He had to endure all that shit leftover from RDM.

And we started to get better towards the end.

Now with Mourinho we gone totally backward. Playing a headless chicken game!

This is shit!

Benitez is a quick fix.

Mourinho is a builder, he'll build Chelsea, give him two years and we'll be again unstoppable.I thought you were mature enough to know that a fotoball team is a process, and now we are not ready to fight for anything, just like United back in 2004 for example.

I'm now scared for us to play any team that sits back and counter attack.

We can't create a thing when this happens.

Anytime we put 2 strikers on, I change the channel cos I know we've lost the match. There's never any shape when that happens, never.

Our team has the lowest crossing among all europe's top football teams from what I've seen. And this is because mou has probably told our fullbacks not to bomb forward to provide width. All our Full backs especially ashley cole, have decided to do fuck all in attack. No communication between cole and hazard. I have never seen such poor understanding between two on the same flank, never.

Jose's subs are frustrating me like benitez now, honestly, we lose our shape and look clueless whenever he does that.

He should pick a starting 11 and stick with it, till some team chemistry is formed.

Fair to say we looked better under Robbie, especially in terms of offence.

Jose has done all the talking, so many pressers, interviews, discussions, but on the pitch we don't see any potential sign of improvement. First 20 minutes against Hull and that was it. After that, we've seen the same old shit.

Exactly.

We have never had fast starts under Mourinho. 04/05 upto Blackburn results covered some very sketchy performances and in 05/06 yes i know we won our first god knows how many games but it wasn't until Liverpool we started performing to standard.

If we are still playing like this, this time next month then get worried, but until then, see what happens.

The funniest thing is fans moan when Roman doesn't give manager's time, yet the same lot we over-react after a few games.

You can go on about the team needing time to gel and stuff but a loss to a side like Basel in such an embarrassing way is not acceptable at all. Even at our lowest of lows we should manage to beat them, even if it means relying on a moment of genuine class from one of our players (which the likes of Hazard and Oscar should be capable of).

We have never had fast starts under Mourinho. 04/05 upto Blackburn results covered some very sketchy performances and in 05/06 yes i know we won our first god knows how many games but it wasn't until Liverpool we started performing to standard.

If we are still playing like this, this time next month then get worried, but until then, see what happens.

The funniest thing is fans moan when Roman doesn't give manager's time, yet the same lot we over-react after a few games.

That's because its Mourinho...its just like Henrique said...a lot of uninitiated fans buy into the aura of invincibility that has been created around Jose, and now they're panicking when results haven't gone according to plan

Let's be honest, Jose is still learning more about this team, and what it can and can't do. Given time, a great manager like him should easily sort it out. That's not abnormal or unreasonable.

I'm already looking forward to the next game, and can't and won;t give 2 s**** about the couple of recent results.