The Mourinho Thread

And now, about the offside rule, you still got it ?

It was an incredible year of football overall, the double for us, treble for Inter and José's people, United losing the title at Old Trafford against us, Marseille winning the title after a long wait, I was very happy for them, Lyon knocking out Madrid again in CL, and the World Cup was very special for me because Algeria played it and we were fantastic against England, I remember every one living in England were absolutely spitting on our chances to have a result, and at the end we shared the same amount of points, a match that I'll never forget.2010 was a very good year, 2011 was the opposite.

Well I think I was 10-11 when I learned about it. I had a discussion the other day when there was a controversial case in Brazil - I guess last year. I was shocked to know so many people were confused about the rule. The rule is quite simple, but when I was a kid it was difficult for me to understand.

I remember Algeria was the only team I had all stickers in the stickers album I tried to complete for 2010 WC so I had a special spot for them, hahaha

United losing anything to anyone is always something to celebrate ;)

If there's one thing I think it's amazing about sports is having at least one rival as much as you love the team (sort of as much). In England that's ManUtd to me.

Well I think I was 10-11 when I learned about it. I had a discussion the other day when there was a controversial case in Brazil - I guess last year. I was shocked to know so many people were confused about the rule. The rule is quite simple, but when I was a kid it was difficult for me to understand.

I remember Algeria was the only team I had all stickers in the stickers album I tried to complete for 2010 WC so I had a special spot for them, hahaha

United losing anything to anyone is always something to celebrate ;)

If there's one thing I think it's amazing about sports is having at least one rival as much as you love the team (sort of as much). In England that's ManUtd to me.

The rule isnt complicated, its the minds that arent opened to learn.

Man United are winners, you have to admit it, they win at times because of cirmustances, but overall, they are winners and I respect them, I dont hate them that much tbh, after the 3-2 I was angry but I knew we were the better team and I was right because we never lost since then.

The rule isnt complicated, its the minds that arent opened to learn.

Man United are winners, you have to admit it, they win at times because of cirmustances, but overall, they are winners and I respect them, I dont hate them that much tbh, after the 3-2 I was angry but I knew we were the better team and I was right because we never lost since then.

I could eat shit after that match. I was so angry on frigging Webber. I better change the subject, I can already feel the blood boiling.

They're winners, I won't take that away from them. But I hate them anyway.

I could eat shit after that match. I was so angry on frigging Webber. I better change the subject, I can already feel the blood boiling.

They're winners, I won't take that away from them. But I hate them anyway.

At least with Mourinho on the bench, we wont again be robbed like that, the presence and aura of the managers works magic on referees.Not all of course, but in England, I dont remember in his time, in the Premier League such things , maybe because the referees were better at that time or maybe because Mourinho putted the pressure to perform also for referees.

At least with Mourinho on the bench, we wont again be robbed like that, the presence and aura of the managers works magic on referees.Not all of course, but in England, I dont remember in his time, in the Premier League such things , maybe because the referees were better at that time or maybe because Mourinho putted the pressure to perform also for referees.

hopefully!

I don't want anyone to favor us, but I can't stand when they rob us like that. It was one of the worst (and most biased) officiating I've seen in a while.

So Mou calls back KDB and Lukaku, two of the greatest talents in Belgium's NT.

If he doesn't play them and blocks their development, with the WC coming up, he'll be the most hated man in Belgium.

:noexpression: Not saying that they aren't great but what do you have to say about Hazard, Kompany, Courtois? The are beyond greatest?

:noexpression: Not saying that they aren't great but what do you have to say about Hazard, Kompany, Courtois? The are beyond greatest?

Kompany is no longer a talent imo, but one of the established world class defenders. Hazard is a bit in between, about to completely break loose, and obviously already more established than KDB and Rom. Courtois is indeed one of the other super talents in Belgium's squad, but Mou's choice to loan him out again guarantees that he will play next season and develop.

The point I'm trying to make, is that I hope that keeping them at Chelsea is the right course of action - which means that they will have to get ample playing time and indeed, the possibility to play a bad match or two without being banned to the bench or worse. They are young players that need to play, so I hope that Mou has the intention to do just that. If not, this would be really bad for Belgium's NT, because I am sure that Lukaku, given enough action next season, will become a better forward than Benteke. And KDB has probably been the most influential player in our qualification campaign so far (in a team with Kompany, Fellaini, Witsel, Hazard and so on). It'd be a shame if he falls of the wagon.

Still can't believe it. Jose mourinho, Jose mourinho back at Chelsea football club!

Amazing!!! Just words can't describe the emotion I feel knowing that he's back at the bridge where he belongs!

true that. I won't believe it until I see a live match !!