The Mourinho Thread

Something to think about: if we win the Europa League, Bayern win the Champions League and Mourinho returns, we would once again have a Mourinho versus Guardiola battle in the UEFA Super Cup next season.

At the moment that is a lot of 'if' but it could happen, you know. :ph34r:

That looks increasingly possible now. I'm even more sure we'll appoint Jose than we'll win the Europa League.

Real Madrid? Bayern?

Real have suffered badly since Del Bosque left, so that isn't exactly an example. Madrid couldn't get past the round of 16 in the CL in many many consecutive seasons.

Bayern likewise, they've only started playing well once they found a good manager who offered some stability. Don't forget, they've played UEFA cup a few years ago and had a lot of difficulties even in the Bundesliga.

I was talking about a successful club despite having so many different managers. But you quoted only the first half of my post, not including the second one which is an essential part. :D

Thanks for the link.

At the bottom it mentions some interesting name.

But I'm kinda confuse with Felliani.

Sure he is great, but with Side Show Bob showing his skills as DM, I think we are set for there.

Fellaini will be just a luxury buy me thinks.

Get the striker which we desperately need. If we can get Falcao and send Torres the other way then the club would have done great.