The Mourinho Thread

Rubbish we had several counter attack against Arsenal but failed to take advantage of them and we did not see them through .

Did you even read what I said? I replied to the other guy saying our wingers aren't fast enough to play counter-attacks like Real Madrid and the Arsenal match you just brought up only further proves my point. Lack of pace certainly isn't the issue, the only problem is not having a playmaker to start to start those moves more quickly and more often and not having a clinical striker to finish them off.

I sincerely Hope you all fuck off, hopefully mou stays for 24 years. I will Take a draw against the current leaders away from home, with our out of form backfour and non existent striker any Day of The weak. Thats why YOU are posting here and he is regarded as one of footballs finest... Thank God

They'll come back with something along the lines ''criticism is warranted'', when all they have done is spread negativity around the forum. Good on you man, atleast there are a few of the sane ones around.

I sincerely Hope you all fuck off, hopefully mou stays for 24 years. I will Take a draw against the current leaders away from home, with our out of form backfour and non existent striker any Day of The weak. Thats why YOU are posting here and he is regarded as one of footballs finest... Thank God

well in terms of the last sentence..if you take this argument, we shouldnt be able to criticisize ANYONE. every football player out there is better than we are and every cocach probably too. thats the sort of argument someone brings up, when he hasnt got other ones or cant discuss properly.

Not everybody on this board follows Mourinho blindly and is on his nuts. accept it, its normal. Nearly everybody on here supports Mourinho, but supporting doesnt mean to accept everything blindly.

Wrong. Our manager and players deserve support when they're doing well and 2x more support when they're not.

That's the difference between being a supporter and a bandwagoner. And you, sir, are the latter.

Support does not equal blind support, that is why when there are problems we need to analyse what's gone wrong to fix it instead of sitting there and say 'too bad guys, nvm, next time we will do better'