The Mourinho Thread

13 hours ago, Essien19 said:

More than a few months gone by and now with the mouth full of humble pie, i'll have to say this to you all: You were right and i was wrong, in order to move forwards for Chelsea Football Club, parting ways with Jose Mourinho was the right decision from a non emotional point of view.

The Mancs have been completely uninspiring on the pitch, life's been completely coached out of free spirits such as Mkhitaryan, Mata, Martial (good fullback vs. Chelsea though) and Shaw. Nonsens players like Darmian, Fellaini and Lingard are getting the nod ahead of some of the just mentioned names. Players who haven't any idea how to move the ball forward, no attacking play from their fullbacks whatsover and when coming back from behind, absolutely clueless and results in very heavy on the eye...

A lot of Mancs are still under the narative to this very day that they're being Moyesd', but the simple truth is that Mourinho hasn't done enough with the talent he's already having around. Mourinho's being outtacticed in a lot of games by now, so the tag 'special' has to be taken off him. I didn't think the outcome we all have seen would be become a reality, but it really did.

In terms of the style of play, there's night and day between United and Chelsea. Chelsea are a machine -you just know what's going to happen...United on the other hand are a turgid, slow overused machine, not gonna expect too much of them.

Will it continue? On the transfer market Mourinho did better than Guardiola, IMO, but that's not saying much. After today's display i don't think that someone like Griezmann would be much of a change. In the end he's human after all, Klopp should give up on the 'normal one' tag.

So, because football does matter, congratulations on the league and making a good decision to the benefit of the future. I'm sorry!

Some manutd fans are beginning to see through the excuses but many have already been thrown into delusion already. 

For years Mourinho has been a mythical saviour. He'd be managing our biggest rivals and you'd have people salivating over him. It was never the players or luck or injuries it was the manager. We needed Jose. Last year we had people calling for Jose. "We can't score any less" , "he'd guarantee us top four". We had people genuinely wishing United would lose so we could sack a manager. People were gutted we won the FA Cup because it could hinder Jose getting here.
Now Jose can't fail. They were so certain he'd be great that it's not terrifying to think those who criticised him were right. The fact he'll finish below where LVG did despite spending more than any United manager has ever before in one window and increasing the wage bill substantially doesn't matter. What matters is Jose can't possibly fail. So we get the excuses. Injuries (we had more last year). He's improved the defence (we had the best defence in the league last year). The squad (he's signed 150 million pounds of players). More games (about five more games than last year). The players (he's publically shamed Shaw, Smalling, Martial and Jones despite them contributing massively to Manunited) the missed chances (he himself signed the striker he persisted with all year). We just miss chances (we had the best conversion rate last year). He needs more time (performances
are going backwards) His Chelsea spell wasn't him, it was the dickhead players (league winners 2017).
Now we have players apparently not wanting to join us because of the football we play. We have players here for years and former players of the year being mocked personally. Our best keeper De Gea might leave despite persistent posts exclaiming he'd only stay for Mourinho.
Some people can't let Mourinho fail. Because it'd mean all the times they wanted United to lose or they spent courting someone who is seen as quite detestable was wasted. "We made a deal with the devil" some posters said. Well if you do that and you don't get rewarded you're just an idiot.
Look at today. Horrendous performance. Absolutely horrendous. Fair enough it's one game but people can't accept this isn't good enough. "We have injuries". Who is that then. Ibra, Rojo, Shaw and Young. That's it. we beat Arsenal last year with four teenagers playing! It was awesome. We have to give it a go!
This year has not been a total waste. We have won a trophy and will probably win another. That's great. But this whole season has been a let down after Jose himself promised a title challenge but some people don't want to accept that. He deserves more time but the fans clamouring for more time would not be doing if this manager was anyone but Jose.

14 hours ago, Essien19 said:

More than a few months gone by and now with the mouth full of humble pie, i'll have to say this to you all: You were right and i was wrong, in order to move forwards for Chelsea Football Club, parting ways with Jose Mourinho was the right decision from a non emotional point of view.

The Mancs have been completely uninspiring on the pitch, life's been completely coached out of free spirits such as Mkhitaryan, Mata, Martial (good fullback vs. Chelsea though) and Shaw. Nonsens players like Darmian, Fellaini and Lingard are getting the nod ahead of some of the just mentioned names. Players who haven't any idea how to move the ball forward, no attacking play from their fullbacks whatsover and when coming back from behind, absolutely clueless and results in very heavy on the eye...

A lot of Mancs are still under the narative to this very day that they're being Moyesd', but the simple truth is that Mourinho hasn't done enough with the talent he's already having around. Mourinho's being outtacticed in a lot of games by now, so the tag 'special' has to be taken off him. I didn't think the outcome we all have seen would be become a reality, but it really did.

In terms of the style of play, there's night and day between United and Chelsea. Chelsea are a machine -you just know what's going to happen...United on the other hand are a turgid, slow overused machine, not gonna expect too much of them.

Will it continue? On the transfer market Mourinho did better than Guardiola, IMO, but that's not saying much. After today's display i don't think that someone like Griezmann would be much of a change. In the end he's human after all, Klopp should give up on the 'normal one' tag.

So, because football does matter, congratulations on the league and making a good decision to the benefit of the future. I'm sorry!

Unfortunately the quote in your sig is why Jose fails.

Redcafe goes into meltdown. :D

"Mourinho is currently failing.

If nothing changes after he reshapes this team this summer then he has failed.

We have spent so much money but so much of the squad needs to go, its shocking really."

"I don't know whether anyone who has watched the United of SAF could ever enjoy the football of JM?"

"I actually think we were trying to extinguish the fire with gasoline when we appointed Mourinho after Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal."

"I hope Jose has a decent shopping list up his sleeve because this boring negative shit has to stop.
I can't honestly say that I've enjoyed watching ANY of our performances this season."

"No. It's essentially van Gaal over again with regards to the entertainment value and quality. It started out promising (but with us failing to convert chances) but it has plummeted to the same level of dross we saw from Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal's team last season, particularly since the new year."

"It's even worse than Van Gaal. At least with Louis, you were actually tuning up to watch us play football (or whatever you call last seasons crap). Now any game against half decent opposition, we're tuning into see the other team play and us trying to stop them. Like some dumb training session."

United won the EFL cup this season, vs. Southampton.

But what is the EFL cup? Is that the league cup? I don't even recognise the cup they've won. If it is the league cup, pah. I've never seen a lesser trophy in Britain, in any sport. I don't think 1 top team in the PL takes it seriously; not even the mid-table teams.

We'll be bringing home a real shiny league trophy & a real shiny FA Cup trophy. Real wins.

Just picturing it; "Man United - League Cup & Europa League winners." It's hilarious. It's everything Stoke City & Everton have ever dreamed for. It's the difference between winning a Formula 1 race & winning at dodgems. 

hqdefault.jpg vs.659fbc2c75afe31dda036f63df6ee5b1.jpg

4 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Some manutd fans are beginning to see through the excuses but many have already been thrown into delusion already. 

You can lose against Arsenal, a loss here and there happens to the very best. Fielding a backline of 6 isn't pretty, but not again the thing that fucks people up. What's getting massively on their nerves is the fact that after going down against Arsenal, United showed zero interest in going foward. It just looked like they had been instructed to deliberately throw the game away. That's something new and unexpected for most Mancs. Most of them won't tolerate this for very long, he really put all eggs in the Europa League basket and like last season, it could go wrong.

Furthermore they really need a striker with at least a 50% conversation rate, better 100%. The big games have been as negative as they've never been before.

4 hours ago, Leif said:

Unfortunately the quote in your sig is why Jose fails.

Football is a big showbiz, we all know that Mourinho talks a big game and his one liners keep on getting the attention. I for one find them amusing, but i can fully understand why some won't like them. The real problem is that Mourinho -at least this season, can't really back it up no more, so it's getting a bit more ridiculous. He's still a mean bastard, but he has to win and definitely lost his magic touch. I still like him,though.

On May 8, 2017 at 1:36 PM, Fernando said:

Well Jose always does good in his second season. 

So who knows, he might come good after all......

I don't think he will actually win it in season 2 this time.

Conte is a relentless league manager, as will Pep be when he gets more players for his style, then if Spurs adapt to Wembley they will get high points again.  In previous Jose season 2 he had one challenger at most, now he could have 3 or 4 and i think he might crumble.

I want us to win it on our own doing, I want fuck all from Mourinho because he will try and take every credit because he's an egotistical twat who always want the limelight.

Win it Friday please.