The Mourinho Thread

To be honest, tactical masterclass from him, even if the conditions did favour him with the injuries we got. 

Best I've seen United play in ages. He deserves credit for that. It's good - hopefully they can do us a favour against Spurs now. 

41 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

To be honest, tactical masterclass from him, even if the conditions did favour him with the injuries we got. 

Best I've seen United play in ages. He deserves credit for that. It's good - hopefully they can do us a favour against Spurs now. 

True. If he did that while managing Chelsea then we would be praising him 100%.

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Funny he decides to pull a tactical masterclass and motivate his players against us, but not the rest. Must be a reason for that ;) They played on thursday and have injuries of their own, more than us. We got outplayed by a team that's supposed to be dead the way Mourinho has been speaking this season, no favours.

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Will he fuck, United will bend over and let Kane go in dry.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Essien19 said:

More than a few months gone by and now with the mouth full of humble pie, i'll have to say this to you all: You were right and i was wrong, in order to move forwards for Chelsea Football Club, parting ways with Jose Mourinho was the right decision from a non emotional point of view.

The Mancs have been completely uninspiring on the pitch, life's been completely coached out of free spirits such as Mkhitaryan, Mata, Martial (good fullback vs. Chelsea though) and Shaw. Nonsens players like Darmian, Fellaini and Lingard are getting the nod ahead of some of the just mentioned names. Players who haven't any idea how to move the ball forward, no attacking play from their fullbacks whatsover and when coming back from behind, absolutely clueless and results in very heavy on the eye...

A lot of Mancs are still under the narative to this very day that they're being Moyesd', but the simple truth is that Mourinho hasn't done enough with the talent he's already having around. Mourinho's being outtacticed in a lot of games by now, so the tag 'special' has to be taken off him. I didn't think the outcome we all have seen would be become a reality, but it really did.

In terms of the style of play, there's night and day between United and Chelsea. Chelsea are a machine -you just now what's going to happen...United on the other hand are a turgid, slow overused machine, not gonna expect too much of them.

Will it continue? On the transfer market Mourinho did better than Guardiola, IMO, but that's not saying much. After today's display i don't think that someone like Griezmann would be much of a change. In the end he's human after all, Klopp should give up on the 'normal one' tag.

So, because football does matter, congratulations on the league and making a good decision to the benefit of the future. I'm sorry!

great to see you again mate ;)