The Mourinho Thread

1 minute ago, kellzfresh said:

At least for us, the era of our team looking confused when attacking like we didn't practice any attacking patterns is over. And even more importantly, the era of having less than 6 shots on target in 90mins against big teams is over. 

Now now, we're only 2 games into the Conte era. Let's not jump to any conclusions here yet.

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

At least for us, the era of our team looking confused when attacking like we didn't practice any attacking patterns is over. And even more importantly, the era of having less than 6 shots on target in 90mins against big teams is over.

Speaking of which, it only took me 15-20 minutes into the WAC game to discern a few patterns in our attacking display. 

I don't know if everyone noticed the same, but the role of the two strikers in one/two touches play is really a highlight, the first kind of actions is the winger instantly receiving the ball and playing it straight away to the middle where there is always a centre forward dropping deep, bringing the defender outside of his zone and setting space up for the overlapping wingers ( Moses and Willian on wednesday ) and the second striker, when it's successful, it gives a couple of fast paced passes along with a 3v3 or 3v2. 

19 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

Twitter @ Mourinhoholic - said that Courtois definitely had a hand in Jose and Wilmots and CFC GK coach being dismissed.

I didn't read it the same way

Well this has been banter to read LOL

Mourinho is the blessing and curse that will never leave Chelsea. One day when he leaves Manchester United, be it 3, 5, 10 years it will always be Chelsea and Mourinho who will hold the strongest affiliation to one another.

The support and fanhood of Mourinho is justifiable in my opinion. He's our greatest and most successful manager in our history, that deserves a lot of respect and gratitude among fans. 

It's bitterly unfortunate Mourinho-Chelsea mk II could not work out, it would have been the fairytale we all wanted. We hadn't been the same since he left in 2007 and we weren't when he came back, shame. 

But like Liverpool moved on from Dalglish, like United have moved on from Ferguson so should we. Will Conte last? Who the fuck knows, it's modern football after all, not just us with the managerial merry go round anymore :lol: . But move on with Conte we should.

26 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

There is a post elsewhere in the forum, I'm sorry I can't remember where, from a Chinese fan. His interesting and informative comment is specifically about this situation. If you haven't already seen it, have a read of it if you can and see if it alters your opinion at all.

thanks for the heads up, i read it already, i deleted my post, almost made a fool out of myself. Cheers

17 hours ago, Hesuedia said:

I am a Chelsea supporter from China, and I would like to clarify that:

1. The shirt that Jose refused to sign on is a Chelsea's "Mata 10." An intentional pick.

2. The person holding Mata's shirt is NOT a Chelsea supporter. He is a journalist and a Barcelona supporter (That's why he was wearing that La Liga shirt). He did this on purpose to create some controversy. All the Chinese discussion forums are blaming him for this.

BTW, it is sad but all the people in that picture are journalists instead of fans.

Thanks to all who like this information that I provided.

Quick question:

Is TalkChelsea a local fans' discussion forum? How many of you are season ticket holders?

Thank you for answering my question in advance.