The Mourinho Thread

38 minutes ago, Henrique said:

This thread became irrelevant since he was sacked, but it seems it became a place where the usual suspects will keep moaning forever. I really hope he becomes next United manager. lol

You show up, doesn't seem irrelevant to me. :)

Nah i would never welcome United winning tophies. Really bad for Chelsea FC.

3 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

You show up, doesn't seem irrelevant to me. :)

Nah i would never welcome United winning tophies. Really bad for Chelsea FC.

Yeah, United will win a FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League. Mate, you should start posting in Conte's thread, our new manager. Mourinho was sacked months ago.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36351371

Reported on by BBC now. He will be the new manager of Man Utd. 

This feels odd. The Man Utd forum are jacking off already. Guaranteed instant success I believe and he will get backing, next season has got even more interesting. 

Will be intriguing to see what he has to say about it all in his first PC. I always had an inkling that he wanted the United job deep down, now he's got it. The 'One of Us' ends, he's the past. Conte is the future. No man is bigger than the club, he's moved onto our rival. Time for us to go again next season and challenge. 

COME ON CHELSEA!

RIP Rashford, Lingard and any other young kid they have coming through. 

I thank JM what he did he here but I stand by my opinion....I think his outlook and style is out dated massively.

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

RIP Rashford, Lingard and any other young kid they have coming through. 

I thank JM what he did he here but I stand by my opinion....I think his outlook and style is out dated massively.

Exactly. Mourinho's label of 'best manager in the world' has long expired, and he can no longer even cling to 'best defensive manager' either. 

Think them and Arsenal will be title favorites heading into the season. Pep has too big of a job in refreshing that City squad strait away and will have some growing pains.

Arsenal are a player or two away from having the best squad in the league and Mourinho will probably spend £150-200m and have them right up there immedietly like he always does. United will be "back." In the short term, at least. 

'One of us'. He was never happy second time around. Always thought he wanted the Utd job when Moyes was made manager. Now he's got it. He was never the happy one and hasn't been the special one since Madrid. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Mourinho is a proper twat. Hope he fails miserably at United and gets sacked again.

I really hope a journo at his presser asks him if he has anything to say to us Chelsea fans who will surely view this as a huge betrayal.

It'll be like a gut punch for me seeing him "fulfilling his dream" as the United manager.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think them and Arsenal will be title favorites heading into the season. Pep has too big of a job in refreshing that City squad strait away and will have some growing pains.

Arsenal are a player or two away from having the best squad in the league and Mourinho will probably spend £150-200m and have them right up there immedietly like he always does. United will be "back." In the short term, at least. 

Arsenal won't challenge until they get rid of Wenger.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I really hope a journo at his presser asks him if he has anything to say to us Chelsea fans who will surely view this as a huge betrayal.

It'll be like a gut punch for me seeing him "fulfilling his dream" as the United manager.

Abso-bloody-exactly. Don't expect him to be too respectful. The master manipulator has got what he wanted all along.