Everton v Chelsea

Jase

So is lifting the title and that was only 3 months ago! We have gone from being the champions of England to looking like a side destined for relegation.

We are playing like shit, but not that shit. If anything we look like mid table/fighting for europa league.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After listening to the Everton's supporters singing songs and making jokes about us because of the signing of John Stones...

I want to dedicate to the Everton's supporters a song that they will never be able to sing...

Sorry, LOSERS!

After listening to the Everton's supporters singing songs and making jokes about us because of the signing of John Stones...

I want to dedicate to the Everton's supporters a song that they will never be able to sing...

Sorry, LOSERS!

They have sung it more times in the past than us tbh..

They have sung it more times in the past than us tbh..

OK. But I prefer to live the present.

To me sing for trophies which were won when television was in black and white is not something interesting.

which trophy do you think we will win this year .?

I think it's better to wait until May.

I trust our team, now, in September, October, November ... and all the year.

We can not be catastrophic after four games.

Edited by supporter

well I remember a coach who won that AND the PL in the same season and some on here said he wasn't good enough

and last season we won PL and Coc. By reading this kind of negative and defeatist posts, one would think we didn't win anything in 10 years.

Get a grip and get behind your team. This form won't last all season.

And yes Ancelotti is overrated, take it from me. He's good in cup games, and when someone else builds the team for him.

and last season we won PL and Coc. By reading this kind of negative and defeatist posts, one would think we didn't win anything in 10 years.

And yes Ancelotti is overrated, take it from me. He's good in cup games, and when someone else builds the team for him.

Ancelloti is over rated BY who .. people like you .

SO you think Carlo is over rated ... WELL that MUST be true .. PLEASE give me some reasons to be positive about our current situation, I have been negative since

the middle of July .

Both Mou and Carlo are overrated. RDM FTW.

Nah both Mou and Carlo are great short term managers, good for 3 max years. I predict Carlo will take over at bayern next season.