Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Next Manager?

MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

57 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Saturday now 馃槀馃槀 what happen to Monday I don't聽think the media have a clue what's going on at Chelsea聽

• Like 2
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities聽then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very聽lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter 聽 i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, the wes said:

Saturday now 馃槀馃槀 what happen to Monday I don't聽think the media have a clue what's going on at Chelsea聽

Nobody has a clue about anything, The date we need to have him in before is the start of Pre Season, I don't know if thats July 2nd or July 9th.聽

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

You folks sound like a broken record. Literally saying the same thing over and over just like the media.

Subliminal messaging :)聽 The more times we write it the more chance it happening

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Subliminal messaging :)聽 The more times we write it the more chance it happening

More like what Rita Mae Brown written about insanity.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Enjoy the World Cup! 馃嵑

I am surprised you are enjoying this world cup tbh. Did you have a lot of fun watching Denmark-France game?聽

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Mana said:

More like what Jane Fulton said about insanity.

Wasn't that Einstein =D And he shagged Marylin so he didn't do too bad for a geek with a walrus 'tache..

13 minutes ago, Mana said:

More like what Rita Mae Brown written about insanity.

She the one who said the statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness so look at your 3 best mates and if they're ok, then it's you thats bonkers!

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/SiPhillipsSport/status/1011632693958860800

https://twitter.com/napolimagazine/status/1011640164542832640

Sorry, formatting for tweets isnt working for me for some reason...

This Alvino guy is legit, has 190K followers and works for SKY in Italy... just hope this can all be done before our preseason and we can start buying/selling players

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 12.54.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 12.55.08 PM.png

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

We have .聽

Yeah sure we do. But then聽we will only have half of our squad left. Why havent we started to bring new players in if we already have a coach? What is the hold up?聽

3 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Simons johnson 聽said that we made a 35m拢 bid for Rugani ..聽

guess who first reported this ?聽

Yes alfredo pedulla..聽

so he is a reliable source and maybe 聽he tell us truth about sarri saga!

Can someone tell me in what world Simon Johnson is reliable? He asks journos in the know questions about their sources,quotes other papers and until recently had a picture of himself sitting at a laptop in a kitchen as his Twitter pic. He's a randomer聽

Edit: lol sorry,was thinking of Simon Phillips. Simon Johnson is actually the only pap I pay attention to聽

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic