Chelsea 2-0 Spurs

Jase

Oh piss off with this nonsense. I've doubted the lineup and i'm still here. The lineup was cringeworthy as fuck and we played appalling to our standards given how we've been throughout the season. We had every right to doubt the lineup and approach to the game. Nevertheless it payed off due to our defensive resilience and lucky goals. It's football. It happens.

Let's enjoy this moment.

I was trying to think of a decent response to this, But I'm not gonna waste my time on someone who clearly can't support the team no matter what,

If you think it was cringeworthy, Appaling and lucky, Go support spurs you idiot!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have called this THE perfect day had Real Madrid or Villarreal scored another one... "Both to score and over 2,5 goals". Scumbags. Ruined my 6000 quid accy.

But it does not matter anymore. Loved the Final and the way Jose chose to DEFEND that trophy and then win it. Solid team, the win was never in doubt, Jose allowed Spurs meaningless possession and then bang! Finals not for playing, they are for winning. :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Scumpool :D :D

Great win.

But I'm more excited that city lost in the Premier League.

Is that wrong?

Capital one cup doesn't get me work up a lot like champions League or Premier League. Capital one it's like meh, but we won.

So at the end of the day a double dose of happiness regardless because we won and city lose. ?

LEAGUE CUP WINNERS! :blue scalf:

It wasn't a brilliant performance but efficient and effective enought to win the game. Plus with City having lost to Liverpool, it has been a good weekend. Must make sure we don't blow things off on Wednesday.

I was trying to think of a decent response to this, But I'm not gonna waste my time on someone who clearly can't support the team no matter what,

If you think it was cringeworthy, Appaling and lucky, Go support spurs you idiot!

So because I don't agree with what Mourinho does or says now and again, gave you the conclusion I carry a non supportive mentality for the club I've supported since 1998?

Long live the modern day football fan mentality. :wank2: