Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

I think that's based on the 6 Champions League group games that he has played this season rather than the 10 (+4 sub) appearances he has made in the 14 league games Shaktar have played.

Some teams played more than 6 games in the CL group stages? :P Squawka don't provide stats for the Ukrainian league, so only his CL stats are available for the comparison.

Note to myself, look better next time and read not only scroll :D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in a matter of days we've gone from Messi to Reus to Cuadrado to Costa and finally to Valencia? What next, we decide against buying anyone and recall the mighty Marko Marin?

We were never in for Messi, and Reus can pretty much name his club and price. From what has been rumoured recently, it seems that Cuadrado would be Schurrle's replacement in the squad (direct/long-range shooter/counter-attack threat who runs into space etc), and if Schurrle is going to end up staying then the club is unwilling to meet Cuadrado's buy-out clause. Salah looks much more likely to depart during this transfer window, and so we are looking for a direct replacement for him; Douglas Costa may fit the bill. We might look to upgrade the starting RW in the summer when there will be more viable options available to us.

We were never in for Messi, and Reus can pretty much name his club and price. From what has been rumoured recently, it seems that Cuadrado would be Schurrle's replacement in the squad (direct/long-range shooter/counter-attack threat who runs into space etc), and if Schurrle is going to end up staying then the club is unwilling to meet Cuadrado's buy-out clause. Salah looks much more likely to depart during this transfer window, and so we are looking for a direct replacement for him; Douglas Costa may fit the bill. We might look to upgrade the starting RW in the summer when there will be more viable options available to us.

That post is far too sensible to be a part of this discussion. [emoji14]

I agree with you on everything, was just laughing at how the media report these transfer stories.

That post is far too sensible to be a part of this discussion. [emoji14]

I agree with you on everything, was just laughing at how the media report these transfer stories.

Well, I'll certainly agree with you that a sequence of 'potential transfers' that begins with MESSI, and then moves on down through Reus, Cuadrado, Douglas Costa, and finishes at ENNER VALENCIA is pretty hilarious :D.

yeah. pretending to want them to stay. not saying they definitely will

Exactly. There is 3 words you use to show you are not selling. "Not for Sale"

Talking about potentially good offers, and if someone goes, someone joins. Reading between the lines it is obvious

I'm sorry but to me this sounds like two are going out.

Yep, saying exactly the same things as he did before Mata, Luiz and Torres left the club. Not directly admitting the players are in his opinion not good enough and are about to be sold but not denying it either.

Personally I've not yet given up on Schürrle and hope he stays but Salah going and being replaced by Cuadrado sounds good to me.

Yep, saying exactly the same things as he did before Mata, Luiz and Torres left the club. Not directly admitting the players are in his opinion not good enough and are about to be sold but not denying it either.

Personally I've not yet given up on Schürrle and hope he stays but Salah going and being replaced by Cuadrado sounds good to me.

I haven't given up on Schurrle but I think Jose has, and I can see why. I like Andre and think there is something very good inside him that is yet to arrive but looking at when he has played he has been very average. I can also see why we could possibly be going into the market.

I'm sorry but every club who is interested in cuadrado will know if we have interest in him or not. Just because fans are kept in the dark you think club executives are? Not a chance. United will know what's happening, as we will with Reus. It's like people think clubs are waking up one day and seeing transfers happen with players they might be interested in and say ' well I never saw that coming!'