Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think they're pretty similar players (good technique, high work rate, great defensive acumen, good dribblers), and I'm black as well. Does that mean I'm racist to my own kind? :o

Remember when you thought Willian was not better than Moses and we were mad to spend 30m last summer ;)

Remember when you thought Willian was not better than Moses and we were mad to spend 30m last summer ;)

Well, Moses was pretty good in his first and only year at Chelsea and Willian is a bit disappointing.. It's not a crazy thing to say.

Remember when you said we should sign Falcao instead of Costa? ;)

Actually said we should have signed Falcao as well as back up to Costa after he was available for 6-8m loan. At the time it seems a good deal obviously. No need to twist things mate :)

To this day I dont understand why we signed Salah in first place, when we could recall Moses. Unless Moses was desperate to leave to play more and Mou let him go.

It was clear that Moses had no future whatsoever with Chelsea and be sold the next summer. Why would the club decrease his market value by keeping him for bench warming ?

Salah was a gamble, his future in Chelsea can be bright given the chance, and talented enough, in case he failed to grasp it, to join the loanees colony, get some value and sold.

Well, Moses was pretty good in his first and only year at Chelsea and Willian is a bit disappointing.. It's not a crazy thing to say.

Obviously yes it is. Willian is 10 times better when compared with Moses or any other winger Chelsea had in the last years with exception of Hazard.

This team had 2 years ago Oscar, Hazard, Mata, Marin, Moses and Malouda,. We will have now Cuadrado, Willian, Oscar, Hazard and Salah (in between we bought Schurrle for 5M£ less than we are going to sell him if its true what the papers are saying).

We are improving a lot the team spending almost nothing and more importantly having every season profit (even with all the problems with the stadium and everything else).

I don't understand what's the problem with our buys...

Bale cost 100M€

Neymar 100M€

Cristiano 100M€

Messi would cost something like 200M€

James 70M€

Di Maria 75M€

For example we sold De Bruyne for something like 22M€ (17M£), a player that played less than 10 games with us.

We will sell Schurrle for almost 30M€.

And people are moaning about spending 30M€ or 35M€ in Cuadrado. LOL.

What people don't realize is that SIGNING SOMEONE LIKE REUS MIGHT HINDER US. Yep incredible I know but if you think about it, it all makes sense. Just because we sign him doesn't mean we will be automatically adding 20 more goals to our goal tally. In situations where he would usually pass/cross for Costa...etc he might shoot himself. It has always been every football fan's dream to have a dream 11, but this isn't accurate in real life. Look at Bale, Isco, James...etc hardly contributing goals directly themselves because Ronaldo demands everyone to focus and pass to him. Same with Barcelona, Suarez already being labeled a early flop by many impatience fans, in theory Barcelona should have been well on their way to more than 60 goals already with the attacking talents they have.

So be careful what you wish for, sometime having a all star 11 doesn't necessarily work well. Reus pressing is good, but it is not as good as Cuadrado and Willian, hence we will be more vulnerable on that right side and Ivan is also being a bit of a liability these days making it even more dangerous for us.

Will be interesting if he will be in first team instead of Willian.

If he is better...obviously. If not, no :) I think he will be though, looks like someone who could run all day and seems faster than Willian even.

Will be interesting if he will be in first team instead of Willian.

It may wake Willian and Schurrle up from their slumbers because both have been very average for a long while. If this is all true and comes off you can't blame Jose for reacting to a situation that has not so much troubled us but been an area with very little threat coming from it.

Obviously yes it is. Willian is 10 times better when compared with Moses or any other winger Chelsea had in the last years with exception of Hazard.

This team had 2 years ago Oscar, Hazard, Mata, Marin, Moses and Malouda,. We will have now Cuadrado, Willian, Oscar, Hazard and Salah (in between we bought Schurrle for 5M£ less than we are going to sell him if its true what the papers are saying).

Willian is very talented, sure, but Malouda had some fantastic seasons here and scoret plenty of important goals. Willian haven't showed his class yet, he needs to play much better for months to become nearly as succesful as Malouda, Kalou or Joe Cole.

http://acffiorentina-share.4me.it/content/?id=7a2c9d84-15cc-4ad9-9723-7976054a8010&pkey=QQVPP0

Damn unless he is putting on a show or he is a great actor, look like he is very happy in Florence. I have my doubts if this can happen now, doesn't seem to be throwing tantrums...etc