Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the first I have heard of that figure. I'm more than sure it was £30m+, and that figure is stated in most articles.

That's the first I have heard of that figure. I'm more than sure it was £30m+, and that figure is stated in most articles.

Maybe you mixed it up with Spurs offer, their reported bid indeed 30 millions pounds accepted, and set to have a medical. But we hijacked it by offering 25+ millions accepted by Anzhi, and Willian opted to join us instead. Sounds great if true, lol.

Maybe you mixed it up with Spurs offer, their reported bid indeed 30 millions pounds accepted, and set to have a medical. But we hijacked it by offering 25+ millions accepted by Anzhi, and Willian opted to join us instead. Lol.

The £30m+ fee is everywhere. I can't see several outlets printing the wrong figure.

I have googled it, everything related with Willian and 30 millions pounds was Tottenham bid. Mind you post your reference link?

I posted it previously - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2403972/Willian-completes-32m-Chelsea-Mourinho-helps-land-work-permit.html

Here's another - http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/425269/Mourinho-plans-45m-splure-on-Eto-o-and-Atsu-after-Willian-signs-on-at-Chelsea

There's plenty of sites that state the same thing.

Shit.

That is obvious, otherwise we would have triggered it straight off. I'd still bet that soon as Salah or Schurrle are out, Cuadrado is in

We dont even need to sell to buy, it's just newspapers putting 2 and 2 together simply because Jose is working this window, on a 1 in 1 out

Ah yes, I f***ed up my keywords. Other newspapers reported 32 millions pounds. Only Sky reported it 25.5

God knows who is right here.

Considering there is about 3/4 reported figures and the club never announced the fee, I'd hazard a guess that they are all just.. guessing. Nevertheless I'd tend to believe Sky over DM/Other papers recycling what DM have said.

Off topic but genuine question, is there a more annoying account than WAGNH on twitter? Come across as so cocky and right when it comes to their transfer rumour analysis

the whole site is like that. lots of people trying to make themselves look better than you.

the whole site is like that. lots of people trying to make themselves look better than you.

I like WAGNH. Never read their twitter page, or even knew it existed before now, but I visit the site daily. I can't say that I agree with every opinion expressed there, but they do try to report as many Chelsea related stories as they can so I find it a useful way to catch up. What's more, they write well. It's a rare pleasure these days to read articles by people who know how to use the English language.

I like WAGNH. Never read their twitter page, or even knew it existed before now, but I visit the site every day. I can't say that I agree with every opinion expressed there but they do try to report every Chelsea related story so I find it useful to go there and get them all. What's more they write well. It's a rare pleasure these days to read articles by people who know how to use the English language.

i agree thats its a good site. i check it alot too. but i dont find it to be a nice atmosphere.