Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

Well, I think they're pretty similar players (good technique, high work rate, great defensive acumen, good dribblers), and I'm black as well. Does that mean I'm racist to my own kind? :o

That comment was tongue in cheek, settle down.

And that's such a lazy summary. In that case Sanchez and Willian are also similar players.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That comment was tongue in cheek, settle down.

And that's such a lazy summary. In that case Sanchez and Willian are also similar players.

Sanchez and Willian have a lot of similarities but the main difference is their effectiveness in the final third. Sanchez is a goal scorer, Willian and Cuadrado are not.

Sanchez and Willian have a lot of similarities but the main difference is their effectiveness in the final third. Sanchez is a goal scorer, Willian and Cuadrado are not.

Just because they all run around a lot doens't mean the overly similar.

Messi and Ronaldo both scored 50+ goals every year so they are similar :) if you like going by stats...

Cuadrado is more daring than Willian, sometime he tries to dribble past too many players and lose the ball. Willian always play the safe option once he got into near the box and looks for support from Ivan, Fab...etc immediately. Sanchez is more like Cuadrado but he likes to get into the box and in position to score instead of just dribbling on the side and looks for team mates.

What makes them so dissimilar then (Willian & Cuadrado)?

The directness? One has end product and the other doesnt.

Willian is rarely dangerous in the box, while Cuadrado is good at causing problems there.

They share qualities going back, but moving forward I find them very different.

Cuadrado is the best option we could have gotten in this window.for me his very good player .cuarado is not like willian .his style is

direct not like willian wait for support from his mates .cuadrado better than willian in driblling .his more Positive in attaque .I'm sure

He will succeed

according to the rumors/reports, is there a chance we sign both douglas costa and cuadrado or are we looking to sign one or the other? i guess if both salah and schurrle leave it would make sense to get both.

that would be quite an upgrade actually: cuadrado for an underperforming schurrle (although i like him, i think he may want to leave and there are reportedly offers for him) and douglas costa for a very poor player (imo, don't get your panties in a twist) in salah...