Chelsea-Champions-League-win-over-Bayern

#CHELSEAnevergiveup

959245761.jpg

#BLUEStogetherAgainstFAcorruption

On Saturday we want 11 John Terry`s!

john-terry_1014458c.jpg

#JohnTerryCaptainLeaderLegend

#FAFoulPlayCampaign

Your posts look like a propaganda and I love it so much!

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtois

Zouma John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Ramires Matic

"My Ramires is back"

Willian Fabregas/Oscar Hazard

Drogba

We don`t give up ever! Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea! We don`t give up ever!

The next stop for US (Whatever happens).

Saturday 31th, 2015. Chelsea v Manchester City. Match by Match.

So, Cuntenburg?

The one that gave united offside goals against us? the one who sent of torres and iva? the one who said to mikel *******?!

the one who was suspended due to chelsea complaint?

Great.

FA don't want to let us 8 points clear...

So, Cuntenburg?

The one that gave united offside goals against us? the one who sent of torres and iva? the one who said to mikel *******?!

Great.

Lets be honest, since Howard Webb retired his the best referee in England and for that reason I would take him over any other ref in the land at the moment. Look at the other referees, Michael Oliver, Phil Dowd, Chris Foy, Atkinson all of them are incompetent to referee this kinda game

Jose will have his players ready and full of motivation after what happened in the last hours and days. 'Us against the world' and playing for Diego will surely drive the players even more. I am trying to imagine the feeling if we win tomorrow, with all the obstacles from FA, but I do not want to jump the gun. Really looking forward to the game.

Anyone else would take a point right now?

Don't get me wrong, I think we are slight favorites to win, but a point, keeping the gap at 5 points, would be a positive result seeing as City still have some very tough fixtures ahead and we'll still have some breathing space for the upcoming few matches.

No Purely because the mathematical chance of a draw isn't than much different than that of a Chelsea win imo and secondly I want a result that will cause the most damage to shitty, thirdly I can't stand the thought of this old tart coming off stamford bridge midly satisfied

Manuel+Pellegrini+Manchester+City+v+Midd

And finally a victory that we can shove in the faces of the FA and the media would be great.

My first reaction when I saw the costa stomp/stamp/step (however you want to define it) during the game was that he did it very "accidentally on purpose" as they say. I honestly don't have qualms with the suspension IF similar actions going forward are also punished accordingly. I highly doubt this will be the case as past cases have already proven. If you're english or a media darling (hi aguero) you can get away with murder. So in that sense I do have a problem with the suspension. If the scales aren't balanced, there's no justice.

I still believe we have enough quality in the side to pull out a win. This is a chance for Remy to step up if given the reigns tomorrow. Drogba in as a super sub if we need help ~70 minutes.

If (when) Lampard comes on I hope we don't end up sitting too deep because he will inevitably score. Press him (Willian, your time has come) and he won't be able to cope with the intensity, probably getting dispossessed a few times too. That'd be great fun to watch.

Counter attack with DD and mikel in the team??

It worked at home to spurs. They played the football and we we on. A good counter only needs 3 fast players. Rambo , Hazard , Willian

So, Cuntenburg?

Great.

You're kidding me? Clattencunt is the ref? Shit. His reffing is almost as bad as Chamakh's hair

Courtois

Zouma John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Ramires Matic

"My Ramires is back"

Willian Fabregas/Oscar Hazard

Drogba

We don`t give up ever! Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea! We don`t give up ever!

The next stop for US (Whatever happens).

Saturday 31th, 2015. Chelsea v Manchester City. Match by Match.

I love you...