Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires for a lovely smash on Lampard please. Let him know he isn't playing against his mates.

And it would be great if there was none of this Lampard clapping/chanting nonsense. He certainly didn't show the fans respect when he decided to join City, so none should be shown while he wears that shirt. Respect is a two-way street.

Regarding Frank and the reaction, I have said it before....If I was in control of the TV remote it would be on mute towards him. Sing nothing, shout nothing and cheer us on.

Best way to annoy people is to celebrate in victory.

Regarding Frank and the reaction, I have said it before....If I was in control of the TV remote it would be on mute towards him. Sing nothing, shout nothing and cheer us on.

Best way to annoy people is to celebrate in victory.

Completely agree. Just focus on Chels. Frank is a City player, he is irrevelant.

because tomorrow (and forever) chelsea needs our support more than frank does

There is a difference between giving him a positive reception and cheering him on throughout the game. The latter wouldn't be a good thing but the first is fine. No one can forget what he has done for our club.