Chelsea v Man City

Jase

Can you believe this guy? He's getting more annoying per per second per minute. Even his dad has joined in to say if he scores, he won't celebrate. WGAF. I'm beginning to dislike the guy even more. I mean why can't he just shut up and move on, we have.The look on Ivanovic's face and body language after he scored says it all. Just look at his left hand, like "For real dude?"

article-2931468-252CF2B900000578-380_964

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me actually happy, that the campaign is confirmed there. We will win this match for sure. Every goalscorers are permitted to celebrate as wild as he can. Middle finger up, chin up, open the shirt, dancing in front of camera, I don't care. Just sending the message 'f*** off' to the FA and media.

I really hope this is the start of a long run in the team for Remy. This is his chance to break on to the scene for us.

No way should Drogba be playing from the start every match while Costa is out.

Drogba started vs Man utd - goal

Drogba started vs Tottenham - goal

Big man for the big occasion!!!

With Costa or Remy we would destroy United .. they are poor but they outplayed us on that match.

And who aswell scored against Tottenham? That is correct - Loic Remy :)

No disrespect to Drogba but Remy is far better player ATM ... he is younger, sharper and more suitable for playing counter attacks against City.

When we win, it will be a big statement to everyone that's we're more than capable of beating big sides without our best players. Smh, we've proved it before anyway, and we'll continue to do so!

CAREFREE.

It's a real difficult one. I'd pick Remy any day but this is a huge game and we all know the determination of Drogba in those matches. Or maybe we can start with Remy and use Drogba as a sub later. That could work.

Drogba or Remy is a tough one.

I would have unconditionally said Drogba, until he put in what sounds like a concerning performance against Bradford. Remy's speed against Kompany is a nice prospect, but Didier is a main for the big occasion, and has more experience than you could poke a stick at.

I'm happy to sit on the fence over this one!

I do like the idea of Remy starting with The Drog waiting in the wings as a sub though.