Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought our fans have been really good. I suppose it depends where the TV channels microphones are positioned.

Yeah I suppose. The only ones I got to hear were 'Diego, Diego' around the 30 mark and 'Top of the league' after we scored.

Great news. I love the way the club is handling the Costa situation. The way Chelsea get treated in England is absolutely disgusting and shocking. Remember the hysteria about the so-called dives earlier this season as well? Media black-out for a month is the best medicine to all these cunts. They really do hate our guts despite the fact that we're the ones who has kept English football relevant in Europe all these years.

Yeah I suppose. The only ones I got to hear were 'Diego, Diego' around the 30 mark and 'Top of the league' after we scored.

Champions of Europe you'll never sing that has been sung a few times in response to theirs

Also redknapp red knapp you're a cunt you're a cunt was clear as well

what has been the problem with Iva's passing today? It's been bloody horrendous.

And why isn't Luís on the bench? Is he injured?

and if that wasn't bad enough, Terry's headers in the midfield are also ridiculous.... he's made way too many mistakes, but will count as a head duel won.