Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we could completely destroy them tbh. We play at home, they have no Yaya, they played like shit vs boro, aguero is out of form, kompany not at best either. They will go all attack and we could demolish them on counter if we have good day.

But no Costa its going to be bit harder.

However I think Mou will go extra careful and the score will be low, one goal difference or draw.

The importance of this match can't be underestimated. Some might think that regardless of the result it won't matter that much as we'll still be on top, but a win would be huge. We would not only open up an eight point gap, but kill City's confidence in the long run.

We're at home and should be going all out for the win. Let's edge a step closer to winning league!

Pretty obvious what the team will be. Counter attacking chelsea

courtois

Bane Cahill Terry Azpi

Mikel Matic

Rambo Willian Hazard

Drogba

oscar to be super sub

pretty obvious that wont be the team. As Jose said he has his Ramires back so i doubt Mikel will start next to Matic

Courtois

Iva Cahill Terry Luis

Matic

Rambo Fabregas

Willian Remy Eden

Assuming Costa will be banned for the game. 4-3-3 with an extra man in midfield. We need the extra man in there to deal with the movement and playmaking of Silva and the runs and dribbles of Aguero. The Matic and Fabregas pivot has looked to porous recently and Oscar is pretty pointless vs any good team.

Courtois

Iva Cahill Terry Luis

Matic

Rambo Fabregas

Willian Remy Eden

Assuming Costa will be banned for the game. 4-3-3 with an extra man in attack. We need the extra man in there to deal with the movement and playmaking of Silva and the runs and dribbles of Aguero. The Matic and Fabregas pivot has looked to porous recently and Oscar is pretty pointless vs any good team.

Agree with this team and the points you make about the pivot and Oscar. I think we may see Dave instead of Filipe though. Does anyone know if Filipe is fit or not after his injury against Liverpool?

-

I believe that the rating for Wembley , will positively influence our team against City.

I agree, I think we'll be on a real high, which will counteract the fact we played extra time.

In fact we didn't really play extra time. We played for four minutes, crushed Liverpool's hopes in one moment, and then played keep-ball for 26 minutes.

The Cuadrado signing will be announced before KO, leading to Willian putting in the greatest performance the Premier League has ever seen, scoring five times and setting up a further eighteen but the game is later declared null and void by the FA who award the win to City, deduct Chelsea ten points for having the gall to win and imposing automatic relegation down to League Two.

Also everyone report Stan Collymore on Twitter. Twat.

B8iciv_CIAA7nFg.jpg