Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I feel good about this now, mainly because we went under siege mode vs Liverpool and won and this can carry on to Saturday.

Missing Costa and Cesc though is a huge miss on paper. It's the everything against us thing, know what i mean?

With Jose being fined, and Costa most likely going to be suspended,I think that what Jose is doing is that he will use these things to his advantage. He will do what he is good at and instill in the players a siege mentality by not giving a press conference and by physicking up our players by telling them that everyone is against us, nobody wants us to win this match, or the league for that matter. And that we have to now circle our wagons and come out fighting and win this match, just to piss off the establishment. And I think that no matter what side he puts out will win, because they are going to play like a wounded animal defending his family.

The scouse gits thought they could turn us over and they were sent packing, and to be honest I think they are playing better than Citeh at the moment.

The scouse gits thought they could turn us over and they were sent packing, and to be honest I think they are playing better than Citeh at the moment.

City haven't been playing so well recently but you can guarantee they will bring their A game to this match. They have to.