Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Oscar be in the starting 11 today? Mourinho hasn't started him in any of the last 3 games against Man City and he usually comes off the bench with 15-20 mins to go.

Yaya is missing for Man City, so who knows, maybe Mourinho will trust him to not get lost/out-muscled in the midfield battle.

Mourinho seems to prefer Ramires - Willian - Hazard behind the striker against Man City, but with Fabregas a doubt Ramires may play CM.

That's probably the most interesting thing for me today: whether or not Oscar starts.

Frank Lampard tells Soccer AM that Jose Mourinho would 'love' him back at Chelsea

“Jose Mourinho and the club from the top have said they’ll love for me to be involved, whenever I want to go back,” he said.

“Chelsea is like going back home and it feels such a big part of me. When you are part of Chelsea, I’ve seen it with people like ‘Chopper’ Harris and Peter Bonetti, they’re still there to this day. It’s a club that really looks after its players.

If the opportunity was there to go back, I would love to, as I had such a long career there. It’s a part of me – and that never changes.”

“It’s going be really emotional,” he said.

“It feels like coming home for me. London will always be my home, particularly the west London and Chelsea area. This game was always on the horizon for me and this week I’ve started getting texts and calls from people behind the scenes from friends and fans.

“I can’t wait to see those people at Chelsea. Everyone knows the rapport I had with the fans there, and I still do, but people like Alan Barrett, who works at the training ground, Frank Stier, Teresa, who works in the press room at Chelsea; these are people I didn’t get a real chance to say goodbye to.

"Thirteen years together you make a lot of friends and create bonds with people. I’ll look forward to that, but most of all stepping on that pitch and being in that stadium, which was my home for so long.”

http://www1.skysport...back-at-chelsea

And you destroyed everything with one move, Lampard you're a smart guy and again using the media to get sympathy. But you won't outsmart us again, you're just a liar.

You told your father to talk about the moment when your mum died and you were pointing to the sky after you scored, I respected that moment, but why would you talk about that moment specifically? Yes to get sympathy, be ashamed to use the death of your mum to save face.

Hahaha Chelsea don't give a fuck. This is from the official Chelsea website's match preview:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH SCENES

Whoever wrote that deserves a bonus said it as it is and it's 1000% true but then again... maybe a extra bonus on top as I bet the FA will sue us for it... I wouldn't be surprised if we get a fine in the next match too.

Frank Lampard tells Soccer AM that Jose Mourinho would 'love' him back at Chelsea

“Jose Mourinho and the club from the top have said they’ll love for me to be involved, whenever I want to go back,” he said.

“Chelsea is like going back home and it feels such a big part of me. When you are part of Chelsea, I’ve seen it with people like ‘Chopper’ Harris and Peter Bonetti, they’re still there to this day. It’s a club that really looks after its players.

If the opportunity was there to go back, I would love to, as I had such a long career there. It’s a part of me – and that never changes.”

“It’s going be really emotional,” he said.

“It feels like coming home for me. London will always be my home, particularly the west London and Chelsea area. This game was always on the horizon for me and this week I’ve started getting texts and calls from people behind the scenes from friends and fans.

“I can’t wait to see those people at Chelsea. Everyone knows the rapport I had with the fans there, and I still do, but people like Alan Barrett, who works at the training ground, Frank Stier, Teresa, who works in the press room at Chelsea; these are people I didn’t get a real chance to say goodbye to.

"Thirteen years together you make a lot of friends and create bonds with people. I’ll look forward to that, but most of all stepping on that pitch and being in that stadium, which was my home for so long.”

Not sure if it he's trying to play mind games with us :s

When you wear a City shirt and you fight us for the title; the Bridge is not your home and we're not your friends.

Personaly, I wouldnt betray a good friend I know for just a few months, even less a whole club with millions of fans after playing for them for 13 years.

Lamps realy starts to pissing me off with his move to City, full of lies and then going on to the media like EVERYTHING is perfect. I mean he still talks like he is one of us, but today he will do anything to win against us. Prick.

Not the best thoughts off course, but I'm secretly wondering what will happen if we lose this game by refereeing misstake. If the official website is shitting the FA now already, I cannot even imagine what will happen then.

Hahaha Chelsea don't give a fuck. This is from the official Chelsea website's match preview:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH SCENES

Whoever wrote that is a proper Chels.

I'd love for Mou and all the players to boycott every single interview and PC.