Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else would take a point right now?

Don't get me wrong, I think we are slight favorites to win, but a point, keeping the gap at 5 points, would be a positive result seeing as City still have some very tough fixtures ahead and we'll still have some breathing space for the upcoming few matches.

Don't get me wrong, I think we are slight favorites to win, but a point, keeping the gap at 5 points, would be a positive result seeing as City still have some very tough fixtures ahead and we'll still have some breathing space for the upcoming few matches.

I'd accept a point as a good result, but since we're talking about it, I wouldn't take it right now, like you said we have a good chance of winning.

Personally I think we are able to be greedy atm and not settle for a point.

Yes, I would. As you say would love to beat them, but for me the main thing is not to lose this one. A draw would be acceptable.

Of course I would take a draw. We MUST not lose this match.

I want all three points. I really don't think city are as good as people make them out to be, without Yaya they are a disjointed side.

The big question is Didier or Remy? For me I can see either of them starting because the attributes they possess (drogba's aerial ability hold up play and Remy's speed and technical quality) will give city something to think about.

I go with drogba because if the game is close and it likely will be, set pieces could be the difference. Also in respects to Remy we only really have him as a versatile attacking threat off the bench should we have an injury or need to switch it up.

In this fixture last season, we had Torres upfront, Lamps-Ramires in midfield and Cole was still playing LB. Even without Cesc and Costa, we're still a better team than we were. City on the other hand are somewhat declining and they'll be missing Yaya Toure.

We got this.

Drogba over Remy. You need presence and big character in these sort of games.