Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the kind of the game where Chelsea's reputation across the footballing world is defined. Big performance needed.

Hell yeah quality streams in abundance!

Courtois

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

Ramires - Matic

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Drogba

This is the team I think we will see. If Fab is fit then he might play instead of Oscar. Also not too bothered who starts the game, Drogba or Remy... if one doesn't work, switch them up, but they're both excellent choices so I'll be fine with whoever starts. Very much doubt we will see a Cesc Matic pivot in this one, far too risky.

There is a difference between giving him a positive reception and cheering him on throughout the game. The latter wouldn't be a good thing but the first is fine. No one can forget what he has done for our club.

No one can forget his betrayal,deceit and manipulation either. some might overlook it while others simply can't. Both parties have the right to feel however they want to. I'm in the ignore him completely like he doesn't even exist camp but if he gets booed at the bridge, I would totally understand why.

Lets be honest, since Howard Webb retired his the best referee in England and for that reason I would take him over any other ref in the land at the moment. Look at the other referees, Michael Oliver, Phil Dowd, Chris Foy, Atkinson all of them are incompetent to referee this kinda game

I like atkinson very much.

Without the goals that he scored for City we would be 12 points above City and he said many many times that he would never play for any team in England except Chelsea.

Fabregas said something similar about Arsenal but that's football. We can't change that... Don't forget what he has done for this club is all I'm saying. In 50 years time, you won't look back on Frank as a player that played for Manchester City at the end of his career you will look at Frank as that player that was apart of that team who brought us our first Champions League trophy.

The only fear I had a couple weeks ago was that City would have been more motivated, and would want it more. It's all changed now. The things that have transpired over the last few days is surely going to light a fire under our ass. I expect the players to play like it's their cup final.

Maybe we lose, but I think we'll see them give it their all and at the end of the day, that's all I want. Just don't let them win it. If they earn the win, fair enough. That's the reason, I'm actually not that nervous. Excited to see the players throw it all on the line. I know they will.