Douglas Costa

bababoom

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only pre season obviously, but he is having a stormer for bayern so far. Looks a top player

Didn't see the game but when he was linked with us in the winter I watched some you tube vids and, as I said at the time, he looked much better than Cuadrado in terms of technical ability. That Bayern side will always provide a platform gor technical players to show what they can do. Looking forward to seeing him over the course of the season.

The other Bundesliga newcomer I hope to see a few times is Muto at Mainz. Our approach for him was widely dismissed as a PR stunt in the wake of the deal with Yokohama but I quite liked what I saw of him. Hope he makes an impact and does not just end up warming the bench.

• 2 weeks later...

Kills me to see him playing so well for Bayern. Childish to say "I told you so", but i cant forget how 99% here just hated the thought of buying him without even knowing him, and i had to fight for him basically.

We're looking for that another AM for so long, trying so many players, and we missed this one. He would have been perfect, Hazard-Willian-Oscar-Costa, 4 AMs, terrific rotation.

Im not one of those who complaining after a random mistake, the club can make mistakes sometimes, but this one.. he wanted to play here and for Jose so much! every month he said something about us...

Kills me to see him playing so well for Bayern. Childish to say "I told you so", but i cant forget how 99% here just hated the thought of buying him without even knowing him, and i had to fight for him basically.

We're looking for that another AM for so long, trying so many players, and we missed this one. He would have been perfect, Hazard-Willian-Oscar-Costa, 4 AMs, terrific rotation.

Im not one of those who complaining after a random mistake, the club can make mistakes sometimes, but this one.. he wanted to play here and for Jose so much! every month he said something about us...

I Know How You Feel Bro!

well i hope he does do well just to prove alot people they were wrong about douglas costa

Seems pretty obvious that he was who we wanted by just to save a few mil they went for Caudrado. Let this be a lesson for the club.

No. Cuadrado cost 27m Pounds, Shaktar wanted 35m Euros for Costa. The same price basically.

But im not rejecting the idea that buying Cuadrado instead of him was not for professional reasons, maybe (i hope) it was something with Shaktar not letting him leave.. they could be very hard in negotiating.

Also from Costa's words (after January) it doesnt seem like he was upset we didnt picked him, he kept talking about Jose and Chelsea the same way.

he was cheaper than Cuadrado!

No. Cuadrado cost 27m Pounds, Shaktar wanted 35m Euros for Costa. The same price basically.

But im not rejecting the idea that buying Cuadrado instead of him was not for professional reasons, maybe (i hope) it was something with Shaktar not letting him leave.. they could be very hard in negotiating.

Also from Costa's words (after January) it doesnt seem like he was upset we didnt picked him, he kept talking about Jose and Chelsea the same way.

Thought Caudrado went for about 22-23 mil pounds, Shaktar wanted around 27m for Costa. Fee are always speculation so we'll probably never know.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You