Douglas Costa

bababoom

Doulgas Costa might be the best player in the world so far this season....

(even though we just started). Destroyed the defenders on the right side and provided the assist to Robert for the last minute goal.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doulgas Costa might be the best player in the world so far this season....

(even though we just started). Destroyed the defenders on the right side and provided the assist to Robert for the last minute goal.

He's getting pretty close to being world class if he can keep this up.

He's getting pretty close to being world class if he can keep this up.

So hard to find guys that excel on the right side of the pitch, but Munich has 3.

Costa, robben and muller. All 3 play their best as rw/rm.

He would not look near as good if he came here. One thing is to say it's a tougher league, blah blah blah, but we all know the first thing for Mourinho would have done would to get all of his attacking instincts into a nice little ball, crush it and fuck it straight out the window.

I think he did the same with Cuadrado and it's just turned his brains to mush and now he looks like Bambi with a football.

He would not look near as good if he came here. One thing is to say it's a tougher league, blah blah blah, but we all know the first thing for Mourinho would have done would to get all of his attacking instincts into a nice little ball, crush it and fuck it straight out the window.

I think he did the same with Cuadrado and it's just turned his brains to mush and now he looks like Bambi with a football.

To be fair, Cuadrado has never been that good in the first place. Got overhyped because of one World Cup and one Serie A season.

To be fair, Cuadrado has never been that good in the first place. Got overhyped because of one World Cup and one Serie A season.

My exact sentiments as soon as we were linked with him...

Douglas Costa on the other hand is proving me wrong right now, but I'll see how he fairs in the CL and not just the Bundesliga before passing true judgement.

The way he takes on his fullback without fear is scary I think he almost attempts more dribbles than hazard....

I never knew he was so fast, how did I ever think Willian is better??

Everyone did because no one watch Sharkta and our only material to judge him on at the time was Youtube.

I think I saw him enough times playing for Shaktar, liked watching him but he was never so clinical like he is right now. Reasons? Motivation, better players around him, but most of all I think the Bundesliga defenders know very little about him, it's too easy for him right now. I don't know if they'll get much better because the defense in this league is pretty poor, but I find it very hard to believe that Costa will keep winning game in this rate.

And come on, now Mourinho don't let his attackers to attack? Maybe in the big games, we know it's not true about the other games. Costa would be less productive for Chelsea because PL defensive game is better, and his main move is to sprint on the line and pass, which in Chelsea we never finish those chances (not enough players going for those balls).

I think I saw him enough times playing for Shaktar, liked watching him but he was never so clinical like he is right now. Reasons? Motivation, better players around him, but most of all I think the Bundesliga defenders know very little about him, it's too easy for him right now. I don't know if they'll get much better because the defense in this league is pretty poor, but I find it very hard to believe that Costa will keep winning game in this rate.

And come on, now Mourinho don't let his attackers to attack? Maybe in the big games, we know it's not true about the other games. Costa would be less productive for Chelsea because PL defensive game is better, and his main move is to sprint on the line and pass, which in Chelsea we never finish those chances (not enough players going for those balls).

That's one of our "problems" IMO.. We almost never score these type of goals and it limits us.

Well its not defenders fault when he just overruns them with his lighting thunderbolt speed. Also he has superb technique which makes it even more difficult.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You