Douglas Costa

bababoom

Shaqiri is as much as a winger as Cuadrado is.

Costa has fantastic workrate and uses his pace well. Costa has been Europe's best player so far

I never said he was not but like I said, it is easy to say "this could have been us" but two different teams, two different leagues, two different systems and basically that.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Douglas Costa has been the best player in europe this season.

Muller and Robert are banging goals, but Costa has been the best player on Munich and Europe... Absolutely demolished wolfsburg today.

Looks like along with De Bruyne one of the biggest transfer mistake in Mourinho's second spell.

Put Willian in this Bayern team and he will look at least as good. Costa always shifts the ball to his left and runs after it. literally every time he gets the ball. no idea why defenders have not figuered that out yet. he is good but not as good as KDB. The only time he faced a decent defender - which are nowhere to be found in bundesliga - this season, which was vs Arsenal, he was in Bellerin's pocket all game.

Put Willian in this Bayern team and he will look at least as good. Costa always shifts the ball to his left and runs after it. literally every time he gets the ball. no idea why defenders have not figuered that out yet. he is good but not as good as KDB. The only time he faced a decent defender - which are nowhere to be found in bundesliga - this season, which was vs Arsenal, he was in Bellerin's pocket all game.

What game did you watch?

Except for when he almost broke Bellerin's backbone lol.

Ermm... he destroyed Bellerin. Bellerin got owned first half. He improved second half when he did not have to deal with Costa who started to roam about the pitch.

I was wrong about this dude. Last year I thought he would've been useless to our team. Even considering that he's playing in an ultra attacking side, he's showing his talent.

I think Willian is more talented. Willian in Bayern would show his real class. At Chelsea he has to work his ass off, Mourinho kills his vibe. I firmly belive that Costa would suck at Chelsea and Willian would shine under Guardiola if they swapped team.

I think Willian is more talented. Willian in Bayern would show his real class. At Chelsea he has to work his ass off, Mourinho kills his vibe. I firmly belive that Costa would suck at Chelsea and Willian would shine under Guardiola if they swapped team.

Agreed, still wouldn't mind him right now at Chelsea.

Let me remind you of this :blush:

YoBdMFz.jpg

Costa is literally the perfect attacker for Pep, the attributes pep likes Costa >>>>>>>>>>>>> Willian.

He is direct

He moves great off the ball- biggest Willian weakness, never seen him do anything off the ball.

Better finisher, better in the final third.

Smh i can't quantify talent, but that is disputable and who cares if Willian is more talented, if the attributes Pep look for is not the one he needs.

Willian would probably be utilized as wingback tbh.

Mourinho was probably interested in his work-rate, track back record, tackling & ball interception percentage, goalkeeping abilities etc. hence he is at Bayern now, playing for a mananger that knows how to take his attacking players to the next level. Bet he'd have looked like a poor man's Stewart Downing had he joined Chelsea.

The guy is direct, doesn't slow down the attack and he can dribble, he's dribbling as well as Hazard last season and he's even faster. He was the dribbler we should have gotten on the right wing. It's painful to see how we missed out on our solution. :cry:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You