Douglas Costa

bababoom

I wouldn't say he's better than Willian in attack just a better end product, but then again who doesn't have a better end product than Willian?

Very few. [emoji1]

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willian was arguably the 2nd best player for Brasil last night, according to many, and also been included in the first round XI. Mentioning Fred and Willian in the same sentence is odd, especially if you saw yesterday's match.

With Oscar and Coutinho injured i see no reason why Wiilain wouldnt start every game for Brasil. But Brasil should play Costa and Firmino, Fred and Tardelli cant offer too much.

As for Costa, i always liked him and he's a good player, he can contribute in Chelsea, but I agree with WNDS about his decision making, not as intelligent as a Chelsea starting AM shoud be. Could be a decent squad option in the place of Cuadrado, if he's leaving, but i think Sterling got more potential as a starter.

Willian was arguably the 2nd best player for Brasil last night, according to many, and also been included in the first round XI. Mentioning Fred and Willian in the same sentence is odd, especially if you saw yesterday's match.

I watched the game from minute 7 (after it was already 1-1) to the end.

Being the 2nd best Brazil player doesn't mean much with the average lineup they had out there. The most notable thing he did (apart from when he humiliated some guy) was an outside of the foot pass to Neymar, who fired wide from outside the box. While the others did fuck all.

sheva is a good poster but he hates on Willian all the time

Not all the time lol, i think he's a decent player, but not 'un-droppable' at a big club.

Looks like he's off to Bayern

But.... but.... weren't we all told a few months ago that he was the sort of player ('mediocre Brazilian from a joke of a league') that no genuine top-tier team in Europe would ever consider buying, even as a squad option :rolleyes::P.

Still, with the fee reported to be around £27m, Bayern are taking a huge gamble.

Bet everyone wants him here now

They will once he proves he's a top 10 winger. He's brilliant and those who've seen him enough shouldn't feel shy about saying so. :ph34r:

Would be funny as fuck if he becomes one of Bayern's best player next season and Cuadrado continues his flop form for us. Will teach all of us a painful lesson of never judging a book by its cover :P I am sure everyone and even the club thought Cuadrado is the better player 6 months ago...

In the current market, he could be a decent back up for Robben at RW. They had to bring someone when Robben is injured so much and Ribery looks like he's done. they're in a real problem.

I dont think Costa could be a star in Bayern, they'll probably look to add more wingers next summer or even now.

In the current market, he could be a decent back up for Robben at RW. They had to bring someone when Robben is injured so much and Ribery looks like he's done. they're in a real problem.

I dont think Costa could be a star in Bayern, they'll probably look to add more wingers next summer or even now.

If they realy sign him for the reported fee, no way is he going to squad option. Either a starter or Robben eventual replacement.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You