Douglas Costa

bababoom

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, Cuadrado has never been that good in the first place. Got overhyped because of one World Cup and one Serie A season.

I'm gald we have Pedro now I just hope cuadrado has a good season with juventus so we can get some type of money back

I can't believe I thought Willian was better than this guy.

His play has been superb so far.

Keep this up and the world class label will be placed on him.

Put Costa in an actual league and he will be average. would still be better than willian tho.

As much as I acknowledge that he has been simply brilliant for Bayern so far, he would no way near be the same at us. Would be a lot tougher playing for us, especially with the predicament we are now. I think even Cuadrado would look good playing for Bayern tbh.

As much as I acknowledge that he has been simply brilliant for Bayern so far, he would no way near be the same at us. Would be a lot tougher playing for us, especially with the predicament we are now. I think even Cuadrado would look good playing for Bayern tbh.

does he even track back lol? no need for that at bayern as teams are giving them the ball back voluntarily.

Like gotze and shaqiri has.

Like gotze and shaqiri has.

Gotze is a playmaker. Shaqiri too but has some pace. When you are a direct winger like Costa you can easily look like Messi. Like I said, he has been quality but he would not be anywhere near the same standard if he was here. He would spend as much time defending as he would be attacking.

Gotze is a playmaker. Shaqiri too but has some pace. When you are a direct winger like Costa you can easily look like Messi. Like I said, he has been quality but he would not be anywhere near the same standard if he was here. He would spend as much time defending as he would be attacking.

Shaqiri is as much as a winger as Cuadrado is.

Costa has fantastic workrate and uses his pace well. Costa has been Europe's best player so far

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You