Petr Cech

eldo

Ah, no, i was being reactive @ time. Still infuriates me. But, eh, I expect him to be quiet. There is literally no need to pull that 3 fingers, 'told you we would beat them,' 'Wenger impressed me from the moment I met him' shebang.

Let's be honest, is he going to turn around and say "Actually Arsene's a bit of a nob"? It's the same when Joe Cole "joined the biggest club in the world". It's all bollocks to get the fans onside. Don't look too much into it. If anything, his body language in the CS made him appear to be thoroughly downbeat, if anything.

Let's be honest, is he going to turn around and say "Actually Arsene's a bit of a nob"? It's the same when Joe Cole "joined the biggest club in the world". It's all bollocks to get the fans onside. Don't look too much into it. If anything, his body language in the CS made him appear to be thoroughly downbeat, if anything.

Downbeat? Seriously? He wasn't downbeat at all.

He's coming close to the line. If he pulls that shit at the bridge, the chants won't be 'petr cech's a gooner', but 'petr cech's a wanker' he can't expect it to go un noticed forever.

Your view point on this has its supporters as is clear from other comments, and the likes you sometimes receive. I must say however that it baffles me why you, or anyone, should think like this. If you chant anything of the kind toward Petr at The Bridge I confidently expect that that you'll be drowned out by people singing his name and mine will be one of those voices.

Your view point on this has its supporters as is clear from other comments, and the likes you sometimes receive. I must say however that it baffles me why you, or anyone, should think like this. If you chant anything of the kind toward Petr at The Bridge I confidently expect that that you'll be drowned out by people singing his name.

I got a feeling that there will be no singing towards him at all, just because of the way he acts now he has joint Arsenal.

Your view point on this has its supporters as is clear from other comments, and the likes you sometimes receive. I must say however that it baffles me why you, or anyone, should think like this. If you chant anything of the kind toward Petr at The Bridge I confidently expect that that you'll be drowned out by people singing his name and mine will be one of those voices.

It was an angry overreaction at the time. It was an angry over reaction

Angry overreaction

Overreaction

It does irritate me that he cannot just keep schtum, though, it really makes his goodbye letter seem cheap when it appears that he has completely forgotten about us already.

Even Frank kept his gob shut for the most part of his saga.

I got a feeling that there will be no singing towards him at all, just because of the way he acts now he has joint Arsenal.

You could be right of course Billy but I hope you're not. I've neither read nor heard anything Petr has said that upsets me in the slightest. It seems to me that people who are bothered by anything which has been said or done since Petr moved to Arsenal, are sensitive beyond all reason.

so will Rio take another break from his grieving to retract his statement that Petr Cech was the best signing in the premiership this window. along with all the other digs at Chelsea..e.g. Stones would be making a mistake to join Chelsea etc..